Possible local kid assecond round choice?!

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Starting Lineup
» Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:34 pm
If he falls to is in the second round I think Jared Cunningham from oregon state would be a hell of an addition to our roster!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw26nzKoY64

All Star
» Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:21 pm
Pretty hard to judge a player based on his hs highlight alone. Could we use depth at the 1? Sure. Is it at the top of our priority list? No.

All Star
» Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:22 pm
Oh, and welcome back. You look familiar.

Starting Lineup
» Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:18 pm
I only posted the highlights as an example, he was actually very underrated in HS but has really developed at Oregon state. I say second round because he isn't necessarily first round worthy, but he is a hard working kid with tons of athleticism. He averaged 17 pts a game and was a damn good defender at the point which is something we could use with guys like curry ahead of him....just a thought....and ya I used to post in here quite a bit, but as of late I mostly just observe....

» Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:28 pm
Is he a better prospect than Jenkins; cause that's where we look like we'll be sticking our backup point minutes towards.

Starting Lineup
» Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:31 pm

» Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:53 pm
:shock: Gotdamn....

Hall of Famer
» Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:20 pm
Heck of a dunk, think he'll get many of those i the nba?

Yea, is Jenkins better than that guy or not and either way, we need a very good SF and a couple of backup bigs above all else right now.

Starting Lineup
» Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:01 pm
I'm not saying he will be dunking over everyone in the nba, I'm just saying he is an under the radar type of player who could add a lot to an nba team IMO...i saw a mock draft that actually predicted what I am hoping for and that is us taking him in the second round....then again I have a tendency to want for local kids to succeed in the nba for the warriors, but that rarely pans out...

» Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:38 pm
Hey, I'd love to give him a flyer with the Hawk's second rounder.

Think he'll still be on the board? The Blazers have gotta have their eyes on him by now.

» Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:31 am
We need some competition for the backup PG spot, so why not? It seems like a low risk - high reward.

All Star
» Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:20 am
I like Tony Worten as possible backup PG.
I think we need a better defender and better distributor then Jenkins, although I like Jenkins strength.