TV Shows

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:15 am
Nice work, JREED. Cheers.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:05 am
Speaking of shows... anyone watch How I Met Your Mother? The first few seasons are really good. Its losing a bit of its originality later one (as what happens with most comedies) but it is still pretty hilarious.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:45 am
My wife likes How I Met Your Mother, but we haven't watched that many episodes really.

Watched Episode 3 Season 2 of Game of Thrones and it was good as expected. Not much action, more story than anything else, as it's leading up to the the wars.

migya make the ring fall on ya
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:46 am
My issue with GoT is that I find it difficult to keep all the characters straight. You know when you watch the news and they have a little box under someone and it tells you their name and gives a brief description? GoT needs to do that.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:51 pm
All you need is to get the concept of extensive use of snatch. Man that show has that going pretty hard :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:48 pm
migya wrote:All you need is to get the concept of extensive use of snatch. Man that show has that going pretty hard :mrgreen:

Yeah, putting a name/context/etc to that aspect is certainly not a priority over the soap opera that is the rest of the show.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:49 am
Just watching Game of Thrones s2e4

1st 15 minutes.. Joffrey is going to grow up to be a bad bad man!!!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:59 pm
PAWNO wrote:Just watching Game of Thrones s2e4

1st 15 minutes.. Joffrey is going to grow up to be a bad bad man!!!

Yeah, they are going hard with that little sicko. I have to say that the last episode was the first one that I really enjoyed - stuff actually happened.

I was growing tired of Mad Men through the first several episode, but it's grabbed my attention again...

Spoiler!
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:36 pm
Game of Thrones Season 2 Episode 4 was rather slow, but it has to be that way as this is a story that is being developed. That Joffrey really is one bad boy.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:47 am
Still haven't watched the last one...I will soon, just need to get some time.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:20 am
Forgot to post about Game of Thrones Season 2 Episode 5 which I saw a few days ago. The story progressed quite a bit with that black gas demon doing a killing (no spoilers from me).

Be good if someone got a hold of the whole season so I could watch it all in one day. This waiting is not going good with me :)

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:34 am
I don't know if I asked this already, so, anyway, anybody here watching some anime maybe?
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:02 am
Watched Game of Thrones Season 2 Episodes 6 and 7, soon to watch 8. Good to see Jamie Lannister imprisoned and looking dirty. Theon's betrayal was a sick turn, hope he gets his. Arya Stark is a smart girl and pretty stealth like her being a main servant of the Head Lannister. She could be a real main character moving forward. Dany looks like she'll have to marry that big black guy who took her dragons. That black guy is rich and so she can buy a bigger army. Can see that story developing as she looks to move on the seven kingdoms.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:48 am
I'm probably gonna watch the 8th episode later today. About Dany...that might happen, as you said, but I'm leaning towards her and her relationship with Jorah (my favorite character). He loves her more than Khal did, and I think she feels the same.

This might be a spoiler, but it's just something that I developed in my mind, cause I haven't read the books yet. If you all recall, Ned's sister was imprisoned by Targaryens and Ned and Robert pretty much started the war because of it. So, here's the deal, I think we can all agree that Ned Stark is not the type of person that would cheat on his wife, so it's hard to believe that Jon Snow is really his bastard son with some wench. This is what I believe, Jon Snow is the son of Ned's sister (Lyanna) and a Rhaegar Targaryen...and Ned wanted to save him, cause no matter what Jon is his sister's son, and all that is left from her. She being Robert's one and true love, there's not a single doubt in my mind that Robert would kill a child that a Rhaegar made to his love, while she was imprisoned. And Ned said it was his bastard, ruining his reputation and relationship with his wife, just to save the child. So, basically, that would mean that Jon still has Stark's blood, but Targaryen's as well.

Just some of my thought, feel free to share yours or tell me your opinion on this little theory of mine.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:26 am
Episode 9 is by far the best episode of the season.

Lot of action & a sprinkle of whores at the very start.

BTW.. this thread should be renamed GAME OF THRONES
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum