Favorite player of all time

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:30 am
And I have to include here one guy from my country...he left the biggest impression in the NBA of all the players from this part of the world. I know he was a flopper, but that was against the Shaq...and you couldn't stop Shaq in his prime. He managed to, at least a little bit. Great player, and a great guy overall.

Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:57 am
I liked this video as well:

God, I loved that Kings team, it was so much one to watch them. They should have won over the Lakers back then. I remember staying up (and I was a kid back then, beginning of high school perhaps) all night to watch those playoff games. Not only because there were 2 Serbs in starting 5 for the Kings, but because of the overall great basketball they played. Everyone could score, you never knew who will dish out an assist, and to who. Just great time. Too bad they didn't won the title, they did deserve one.

And I just remembered when Divac retired, there was a big gathering here in Belgrade, and Chris Webber came (along with Pollard, Rice if I remember, and some other players as well), and said that he's a black Serb. ::lol: That went well with the mass that gathered there, you could imagine. :)
Previous

Return to NBA Forum