Is Stern Really Investigating Us?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: -9
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:09 am
I heard that we're in trouble with league offices for tanking on purpose. Not playing Dave ID Lee, Beeds, and Robinson last night pretty much said it all. I hear worst they can do is give us the number 14 pick and do lottery for other 13 teams only. Someone please tell me this is not true.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:53 am
Absolutely false. It's an Internet rumor. No credible journalist has said a thing about Stern investigating the Warriors; he's been much too busy with the MWP elbow heard round the world...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:53 am
Any Stern investigation would quickly wrap up to inconclusive when David Lee & team announced today he is having surgery on his abdominal tear.

Still it's believable as a Boss not paying you your sick leave after the Superbowl when you turn up to work on Tuesday with a DR certificate.
Everyone knows you had too much partying, but nothing they can do when the doctor gives the orders

Rookie
Poster Credit: -9
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:11 pm
I honestly feel like he gave us the coin flip just to torture us by launching an investigation. Either that or Toronto will strike gold in the lottery and we'll be right back at 8th.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:17 am
dude bobcats and cavs always tank, fk stern
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:52 am
Just ignore those posts from Jazz fans, they're banned now, and all is well here again. :)
Role Player
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:22 pm
And i was wondering. I made some assumptions but for an unknown reason i forgot about Jazz.

Mullin is the Ultimate Warrior
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:34 pm
... Maybe cause Utah isn't worth remembering...

I mean, really. Out of the 29 other teams in the league, the ONLY fans white, nerdy, and bored enough to INVADE another team's MESSAGE BOARD (not Arena, face to face, or a Warriors local fan bar in the Bay... An internet message forum) are Utah Jamz fans. Again, I don't blame them. Everything I've ever heard about Utah suggests constant boredom and nothing to do; I had a couple friends in high school get sent to military schools isolated out in Utah (really)... But I just can't comprehend what kind of life you must be leading when you feel compelled to spend that much time trolling on the internet... It's pretty sad.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
All Star
Poster Credit: 26
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:07 pm
32 wrote:... Maybe cause Utah isn't worth remembering...

I mean, really. Out of the 29 other teams in the league, the ONLY fans white, nerdy, and bored enough to INVADE another team's MESSAGE BOARD (not Arena, face to face, or a Warriors local fan bar in the Bay... An internet message forum) are Utah Jamz fans. Again, I don't blame them. Everything I've ever heard about Utah suggests constant boredom and nothing to do; I had a couple friends in high school get sent to military schools isolated out in Utah (really)... But I just can't comprehend what kind of life you must be leading when you feel compelled to spend that much time trolling on the internet... It's pretty sad.

I know right... i only troll when I am at work with nothing productive to do...
"Hard Work Beats Talent, When Talent Doesn't Work Hard"

Image : 2010 - 2011

Return to Warriors Basketball