Utah wants the lottery pick

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: -9
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:28 pm
Oh boy this is going to be so golden watching all my Jazz buddies cry when we strike lightening when those balls drop and we move up from 8 to 3 or better. I was born and raised in Sacramento still like to go back home and watch those idoits bash cars from afar. Was sent to Utah for school by my crazy drill sargent birth father now I stayed here about 2 months a year for work then on to San Antonio the rest. All people in Utah pubs are rabid Jazz fans and will cry when they don't get our pick this year or next and then it goes into NOTHING!!! I will take pictures of them and post them here. Serious guys their grown men and will bawl real man tears inside a sports bar.

Rookie
Poster Credit: -3
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:14 pm
Jazz fans are dirty little bitches. I was hit by a Bryon Russel bobble head doll when I attended a game cheering the Warriors on at the Delta Center. That **** hurt.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:17 pm
PKM wrote:Jazz fans are dirty little bitches. I was hit by a Bryon Russel bobble head doll when I attended a game cheering the Warriors on at the Delta Center. That **** hurt.

They had a bobble head night for that clown?

Damn.. UTAH must be a sorry ass town if they are having a bobble head night for that role player.

It's like the warriors deciding to have a bobble head night for Adonal Foyle.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:41 pm
PKM wrote:Jazz fans are dirty little bitches. I was hit by a Bryon Russel bobble head doll when I attended a game cheering the Warriors on at the Delta Center. That **** hurt.

:) you should have been here during the '07 playoffs. We were being invaded by a sleu of unruly Jazz fans and one of our prominent members, the great, gone but not forgotten colt, left them this little gem in one of our threads:

coltraning wrote:You have to understand, Utah fans, the biggest cultural disconnect in the entire league is between the Utah Jazz and The Warriors. You are talking about a creative, fun-loving team based in the most integrated and diverse and progressive community in the country facing the team situated in the least swinging, most pro-Bush, whitest, most conservative state in the country. As a working jazz musician, I also take personal offense to a team in Utah, the most Fox news state in the land calling themselves the jazz, a music that is the epitome of freedom, breaking down racial barriers, multiculturalism, democracy and creativity. You should call them the Utah sheets or polygamists or something. Utah has about as much to do with jazz as Dick Cheney does with truth. Even your black players are light-skinned! Is that so the aryan youth won't notice?

:mrgreen: Damn, I miss that guy. Probably more than anyone else whose left.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:52 pm
32 wrote:

:) you should have been here during the '07 playoffs. We were being invaded by a sleu of unruly Jazz fans and one of our prominent members, the great, gone but not forgotten colt, left them this little gem in one of our threads:

coltraning wrote:You have to understand, Utah fans, the biggest cultural disconnect in the entire league is between the Utah Jazz and The Warriors. You are talking about a creative, fun-loving team based in the most integrated and diverse and progressive community in the country facing the team situated in the least swinging, most pro-Bush, whitest, most conservative state in the country. As a working jazz musician, I also take personal offense to a team in Utah, the most Fox news state in the land calling themselves the jazz, a music that is the epitome of freedom, breaking down racial barriers, multiculturalism, democracy and creativity. You should call them the Utah sheets or polygamists or something. Utah has about as much to do with jazz as Dick Cheney does with truth. Even your black players are light-skinned! Is that so the aryan youth won't notice?

:mrgreen: Damn, I miss that guy. Probably more than anyone else whose left.

Thats pretty funny bro. :D :D :D

32 thanks for going to great depths to dig up that GEM!!! (unless of course you have all your golden moments here bookmarked)

Rookie
Poster Credit: -9
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:32 pm

You should see them when I rock my Fesenko Warriors jersey into the sports bars on the rare night they play us and I'm in town. I've had these fmhers gleek beer at me... they tell the bartender I run out on my tab when I'm in the bathroom changing my pad... I had one guy in this loud bar try to saw two bar stool legs off right underneath me... they threaten me if I pass out they will put a jailhouse Karl Malone tatoo on my forehead and change my Chris Mullins butt cheek tatoo to "Priss Mulligan"... what is with those wierdos and tatoos anyway?
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball