Teague

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: -3
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:25 am
I really think we need to think about Teague with our SA pick. He is a great guy with a great motor and will get better. Anyone who watched closely this year will agree he Just.Got.Better. He really hopes to find himself on a team which likes to run as well as get into sets. i think that explains us. I love Steph. He is handsome as well, but the only way he stays healthy is by becoming part of a 3 guard rotation (damn injuries).

If we get the pick from the damn Jazz I would like to see us get a player like Drummond assuming we move into the 3rd spot. I think this draft is an A plus. Great rotations at the guards and the bigs. WE CAN DO THIS. LETS GO WARRIORS!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:28 pm
PKM wrote:I really think we need to think about Teague with our SA pick. He is a great guy with a great motor and will get better. Anyone who watched closely this year will agree he Just.Got.Better. He really hopes to find himself on a team which likes to run as well as get into sets. i think that explains us. I love Steph. He is handsome as well, but the only way he stays healthy is by becoming part of a 3 guard rotation (damn injuries).

If we get the pick from the damn Jazz I would like to see us get a player like Drummond assuming we move into the 3rd spot. I think this draft is an A plus. Great rotations at the guards and the bigs. WE CAN DO THIS. LETS GO WARRIORS!

Umm.. How's this a good thing for the warriors basketball team?

Last time we drafted a sexy man, we wasted a 3rd pick on him & he absolutely stunk it up for this team (i'm talking about Mike Dunleavy)

Dunleavy is playing OK these days in Milwaukee... BUT i don't ever want to draft a guy again cause his cute.
(all the more reason to draft Anthony Davis and that monobrow... He is one ugly macMF%%KA
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:10 pm
My bad PKM..

You said Curry was handsome, & Wasn't referring to Teague.

As Curry had the skill sets to be drafted with the 7th pick, then the natural good looks are a added bonus for the Warriors & marketability.

I don't know enough about this Teague fella, But I hope he's got the skill sets & if his anything like his brother JEFF (ATL HAWK) then he will be a great addition.
PS: Don't know if they are related, but Teague isn't a common name so I'm merely jumping to conclusions.

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:28 pm
No I am speaking of Curry being sexy. Teague is one ugly mofo. I am straight but I know I good looking guy when I see one. I am fugly like most from ky!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:31 pm
PKM wrote:No I am speaking of Curry being sexy. Teague is one ugly mofo. I am straight but I know I good looking guy when I see one. I am fugly like most from ky!

It's all good bro.. I'm straight as a desert highway.

But i'd tap Curry too. (only for his money, If I'm gonna join the dark side it's gonna be BENJAMINS related) He'd probably be the starting point guard on the sexiest NBA 1st team.

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:35 pm
PAWNO wrote:
PKM wrote:No I am speaking of Curry being sexy. Teague is one ugly mofo. I am straight but I know I good looking guy when I see one. I am fugly like most from ky!

But i'd tap Curry too. (only for his money, If I'm gonna join the dark side it's gonna be BENJAMINS related) He'd probably be the starting point guard on the sexiest NBA 1st team.

Its those eyes and the fact he is not a tat junkie. I hate the tats these kids put all over themselves these days. He also does not seem like a junkie.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:37 pm
PKM wrote:
PAWNO wrote:

Its those eyes and the fact he is not a tat junkie. I hate the tats these kids put all over themselves these days. He also does not seem like a junkie.

yeah agreed.

Not a fan of ink... & athletes say, "But oh it tells of my life journey"

%igga please, You wanna tell us about your life, write a ****ing autobiography.

PS: How's that Bay Bridge tattoo going on ya Monta??? Why don't you just get a Budwieser tattoo now that your in Milwaukee
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:38 pm
How in the name of god, did you manage to turn this subject into gay talk? lol

Rookie
Poster Credit: -9
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:42 pm
Guybrush wrote:How in the name of god, did you manage to turn this subject into gay talk? lol

Don't knock it till you've tried it. Monta would love my services I keep offering a ride on Tha Stache but no he knocks it too.

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:43 pm
PAWNO wrote:

He has little boy features maybe that's why you like him? He looks ten, see:

Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:48 pm
Womb Brooming Monta wrote:
Guybrush wrote:How in the name of god, did you manage to turn this subject into gay talk? lol

Don't knock it till you've tried it. Monta would love my services I keep offering a ride on Tha Stache but no he knocks it too.

Nah, I'm one of those old fashioned people who actually think that there are things that they don't like even without trying them. ::razz:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:49 pm
PAWNO wrote:

He has little boy features maybe that's why you like him? He looks ten, see:

Umm.. He has baby face features bro. I'm certainly not into little boys. But if your in prision you want the cuter adults in for stealing cars & not the harden heroin criminal in for robbing banks & doing 15 years for killing Tattoo artist who put in his nose ring incorrectly.

I reckon Steph Curry is coveted by 16 year old girls & is a sexgod in the gay community. I can spot a good looking fella a mile away.
Last edited by PAWNO on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:52 pm
Guybrush wrote:

Nah, I'm one of those old fashioned people who actually think that there are things that they don't like even without trying them. ::razz:

Old fashion... Like ???

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:05 pm
Guybrush wrote:

That's cool man I shoulda put a smiley face cause I'm new. Just think about the whiskers though. I'm a salad tossing goddess!

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:09 pm
Guybrush wrote:

That's cool man I shoulda put a smiley face cause I'm new. Just think about the whiskers though. I'm a salad tossing goddess!

Stephen and dirty Sanchez don't mix pal.
Next

Return to Warriors Basketball