32's Two Minute Ramble: SACRAMENTO KINGS

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:25 am
migya wrote:
#32 wrote:Depends on how you look at it... I'd rather go down fighting in a blaze of glory than just get shot down by 20 every night...

Me the same!

:dontknow:

I'd rather win while the other team goes down fighting in a blaze or glory. :mrgreen:

migya wrote:
TMC wrote:traded Tim Hardaway

That was the start of a downward movement for the Warriors - The best PG in franchise history for a Bimbo and a tall average player that was going to be a freeagent! :roll:

One of the worst trades in this franchise's history

Yeah, I was even rooting for Miami while Timmy was there. Go figure...
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:12 pm
I think we all were. Tim Hardaway was such a Warrior, at heart, that it was hard not to. I think every Warrior fan was half-pulling for the Heat on the Eastern side of the league while Hardaway ran the show. It was like when Mully got traded; I was throwing sh*t at the TV when the Bulls beat Indy! I really wanted Mully to get a ring!

Hardaway, Mullin... some guys are just Warriors, through and through, so you always half-pull for them.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:39 pm
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
#32 wrote:Depends on how you look at it... I'd rather go down fighting in a blaze of glory than just get shot down by 20 every night...

Me the same!

:dontknow:

I'd rather win while the other team goes down fighting in a blaze or glory. :mrgreen:

I'd like to have a close win one in every 5 games, with the other team trying but losing to the mighty Warriors!

The rest of the time......... I want the Warriors to win by 30 points a game! :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:07 am
#32 wrote:I think we all were. Tim Hardaway was such a Warrior, at heart, that it was hard not to. I think every Warrior fan was half-pulling for the Heat on the Eastern side of the league while Hardaway ran the show. It was like when Mully got traded; I was throwing sh*t at the TV when the Bulls beat Indy! I really wanted Mully to get a ring!

That was even worse. I wanted Mully and Mith to win, but but I've never liked Indy or Sacramento, so it was like pulling teeth.

But Timmy was a big reason I became a fan of the Warriors. Even more, he was a big reason I became a fan of basketball. I wanted him to win just a bit more...
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:31 am
I never really carried too much Warrior spirit for Richmond. Sure, he was a member of Run TMC & he'll always be welcomed here in Golden State for it... but, overtime, he became more of a King in my eyes than anything else. Only a couple seasons in Golden State (compared to the 6, 7, or 8 that he played for the Kings)...

Mully, however, was no question for me. When he went to the Eastern Conference, I had to root for the Pacers during the playoffs. No question. I couldn't stand Reggie Miller, I thought Rik Smits was even worse, and that trend of them all shaving their heads was ridiculous... but Chris Mullin was a Warrior, when it's all said and done. I'd rather him have gotten a ring than anyone else.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Previous

Return to Sports Board