*Hey guys! Finally signed up (NEW MEMBERS INTRO HERE)*

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:13 pm
tarmas wrote:Hey guys,
I just signed up even if I've been reading this forum for some time. I'm sorry if I make some mistakes, but English is not my native language. I'm Italian.

I'm a big Warriors fan, because some years ago I lived in the area for 11 months and I got to see a lot of games.It was the 2000-01 season, definitely not a good one.

I love everything about the bay area, and I always come back anytime I can. I believe it's the best place on Earth and you guys are really lucky to live over there!

Fortunately, even if I can't be there in person at the Oracle Arena, I see all the Warriors game on NBA League Pass. I'm really excited for the future of the franchise, I believe we can be very good next year if Klay keeps getting better, Bogut stays healthy and we get a good draft pick.

I hope to become a part of this great forum! And always "go dubs"!

:hello2: Welcome Tarmas!

Rookie
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:53 pm
I'm new here. I have not been a lurker to this forum but I thought that I would like to talk basketball with someone other than my wife who hates basketball.

I am a huge Ellis fan and I hate that he was traded away but I think that Bogut could be the missing piece to get us back into the playoffs.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:00 pm
nice to meet you BluRocker.

Is this a tribute login name to a music genre you favor?

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:05 pm
No, it is a tribute to someone that I have met a few times. Great guy.

Rookie
Poster Credit: -3
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:23 pm
Hi guys,

Also new here. I am a booster for KY and have inside information. Hopefully we get our pick so we have a chance at one of my boys. Top 3 and we should have a chance.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:16 pm
nice to meet you PKM.

Isnt boosting illegal in the eyes of the NCAA??? (I wont dob)
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:22 pm
Why do I get the feeling that these two guys are the same person? Smells of that uptempo guy from a couple of years ago.

migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:38 pm
migya wrote:Why do I get the feeling that these two guys are the same person? Smells of that uptempo guy from a couple of years ago.

I'm not PKM. I am not sure how you can validate that, but I have nothing to hide.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:04 pm
yeah wow Migya.. Way to go & alienate new posters...

i dont know if anyone saw but there was 20 guests before on here & I thought it was a large number but then it dawned on me that every warrior fan around the world must be pissed that we fucked up our offseason by winning a meaningful game in Minesota.

i guess the increased traffic here is all of us pulling our hair out & cursing this sorry ass franchise.

20 guests surfing the board.. Thats like the type of traffic you get on the morning of a draft. The hours before the tradee deadline or the 1st day of free agency.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:13 pm
Exactly.

I am spitting mad about this ****. Now the team I hate the most will get our pick.

Not a happy Professional Kentucky Man tonight, no sir
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:19 pm
I have a kind of good feeling that if the lottery is rigged that Stern might do Lacob a solid and gift him the 1st pick.

No solid logic.. Just the fact it'd be a sympathy 1st round pick for the fans booing him at Chris Mullin jersey retirememt night

I dont believe it will be New Orleans because that was a team that got sold recently and it'd be dodgy if they got 1st pick.
I dont believe it will be Charlotte because well I think they are just generally unlucky.

I got a good feeling the balls are going to bounce our way.
Site Admin
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:49 pm
Welcome to the board guys.

If it matters to anyone, IPs are different for both guys.

Tonight's win was a killer, still can lose out and at worst tie for 7th, but they made things a lot more difficult for themselves tonight.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:40 pm
hobbes wrote:Welcome to the board guys.

If it matters to anyone, IPs are different for both guys.

Tonight's win was a killer, still can lose out and at worst tie for 7th, but they made things a lot more difficult for themselves tonight.

Thanks for the warm welcome. It's nice here. Thanks for not censoring.
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:44 am
Welcome aboard, guys. It's good to have as many people as possible here, to share these types of feeling that Warriors make you feel every year...with their mind boggling decisions, plays, trades, drafts...etc.

Come on, Pawno, you really believe that Stern is such a good/nice guy that he would give us a 1st pick overall, just because our owner got booed? lol

I'll be happy if we just keep our pick...I'm not even wishing for anything higher than that, nor thinking about it. Just don't wanna lose our pick to Utah.

Speaking of Utah, why do you hate Utah the most PKM?

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:20 am
PAWNO wrote:I have a kind of good feeling that if the lottery is rigged that Stern might do Lacob a solid and gift him the 1st pick.

No solid logic.. Just the fact it'd be a sympathy 1st round pick for the fans booing him at Chris Mullin jersey retirememt night

I dont believe it will be New Orleans because that was a team that got sold recently and it'd be dodgy if they got 1st pick.
I dont believe it will be Charlotte because well I think they are just generally unlucky.

I got a good feeling the balls are going to bounce our way.

With your logic, wouldn't NOLA get it... i mean, they are owned by the league... and they are the only sucky team not tanking.
PreviousNext

Return to Warriors Basketball