*Hey guys! Finally signed up (NEW MEMBERS INTRO HERE)*

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:10 am
ricard wrote:Hello everybody !

I hesitated a long time before sign up because I'm not american, so I have some difficulty to wright in English. But finally I do it !

I'm from South of France, and I like Warriors and especially Stephen Curry !
I would like to come on holidays to Oakland, to visit San Francisco and watch a match of Warriors. A dream.

In spite of a bad start season, I hope that warriors will qualify in playsoffs. Do you believe ? :)

Welcome to the board, ricard.

What part of southern France? Are you Basque?

Rookie
Poster Credit: -3
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:19 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

I hesitated a long time before sign up because I'm not american, so I have some difficulty to wright in English. But finally I do it !

I would like to come on holidays to Oakland, to visit San Francisco and watch a match of Warriors. A dream.

In spite of a bad start season, I hope that warriors will qualify in playsoffs. Do you believe ? :)

No, on the other side of Pyrenees Mountain. i'm from a little city "Perpignan", on the coast of Mediterranean Sea and near Spain.

You know the basque region ?
All Star
Poster Credit: 26
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:39 pm

Welcome! I think we have the talent to make it. If we can beat teams like Miami, Chicago, and the other top teir teams, we can win against anyone. We just need to do it consistently. It also helps that we don't have to face OKC again, evern when we played well against them, we just couldn't stop em. I think we can do it if we can stay healthy.
"Hard Work Beats Talent, When Talent Doesn't Work Hard"

Image : 2010 - 2011

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:06 pm
Sometimes, I read that Warriors must to exchange Curry or Ellis to have some big players and increase the level of Warriors. Do you think it's the best thing to do ?

For me, we have two great players with Monta et Stephen, We can be able to building around them. It's not necessarily the best players whom we need, we have already two of them. Good players, in 5-10 better players in their posts are needed. And I am sure that warriors can do it. Who would'nt like to play with Curry and Ellis?

But Curry and Ellis is they our only one "currency exchange"? Maybe..

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:28 pm
ricard wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

No, on the other side of Pyrenees Mountain. i'm from a little city "Perpignan", on the coast of Mediterranean Sea and near Spain.

Yeah... I am basque. My family is from Pamplona. Though I know much of Southern France (by the bay of biscay) is part of the Basque region as well. I try to visit that part of France each time I go to Spain.

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:50 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
ricard wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

Yeah... I am basque. My family is from Pamplona. Though I know much of Southern France (by the bay of biscay) is part of the Basque region as well. I try to visit that part of France each time I go to Spain.

Ah so you're spanish? Where do you live now ?
I know Pamplona, I would like to go out there for their famous féria (I don't know how is the english for that).

Rookie
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:05 pm
Hey there fellow Warriors fans. I've been a long time fan of the Dubs and occasionally check this forum...finally decided to start an account and start posting my thoughts.

I'm in my early twenties. Born and raised in SF. My earliest recollections of the Dubs started with Antawn Jamison (probably still my favorite Warrior), Larry Hughes, Mookie Blaylock, Erick Dampier, and of course BOBBY SURA (lol).
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:11 pm
Welcome, Bobby. :)

Hoping you like to read and talk about trade rumors, cause our season and scores leave you too little to talk about. :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:36 pm
bobsura wrote:Hey there fellow Warriors fans. I've been a long time fan of the Dubs and occasionally check this forum...finally decided to start an account and start posting my thoughts.

I'm in my early twenties. Born and raised in SF. My earliest recollections of the Dubs started with Antawn Jamison (probably still my favorite Warrior), Larry Hughes, Mookie Blaylock, Erick Dampier, and of course BOBBY SURA (lol).

welcome :hello2:
Site Admin
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:23 am
Welcome bobsura! Hopefully your back is doing better.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:23 pm
Hey guys,
I just signed up even if I've been reading this forum for some time. I'm sorry if I make some mistakes, but English is not my native language. I'm Italian.

I'm a big Warriors fan, because some years ago I lived in the area for 11 months and I got to see a lot of games.It was the 2000-01 season, definitely not a good one.

I love everything about the bay area, and I always come back anytime I can. I believe it's the best place on Earth and you guys are really lucky to live over there!

Fortunately, even if I can't be there in person at the Oracle Arena, I see all the Warriors game on NBA League Pass. I'm really excited for the future of the franchise, I believe we can be very good next year if Klay keeps getting better, Bogut stays healthy and we get a good draft pick.

I hope to become a part of this great forum! And always "go dubs"!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:50 pm
Welcome. Next season should be good for the Warriors

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Poster Credit: 26
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:10 pm
Welcome, next season should be fun indeed
"Hard Work Beats Talent, When Talent Doesn't Work Hard"

Image : 2010 - 2011
Site Admin
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:26 pm
Welcome to the board!
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:57 am
Welcome, Tarmas. And yeah, we are all looking forward to next season...it's finally a different team, and we have something to hope for. Hopefully we will discuss Warriors here during POs next season.
PreviousNext

Return to Warriors Basketball