Blake Griffin the sissy

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:55 pm
http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/220341/Cousins_Fined_$25000_For_Comments_On_Referees

Cousins Fined $25,000 For Comments On Referees

DeMarcus Cousins has been fined $25,000 for his comments about referees and their treatment of Blake Griffin.

"He's babied," Cousins told SI.com. "He's the poster child of the league. He sells tickets, but he's babied. Bottom line."

Cousins was asked who babied Griffin.

"The refs, the league – period," Cousins said. "He gets away with (everything). He taunts players. Nothing is done. He's babied."

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/22 ... z1rPhUlPbp

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/220340/NBA_Gives_Griffin_Flagrant_One_Foul_For_Shove_Of_Gasol

NBA Gives Griffin Flagrant-One Foul For Shove Of Gasol

Blake Griffin was retroactively given a flagrant-one foul for his shove of Pau Gasol in Wednesday's game.

The Lakers had asked the NBA to take a closer examination of three plays from the game involving Griffin.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/22 ... z1rPhk3wdU

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Have seen enough of this turd to see that he is definately favoured and is a little princess, I'm better than everyone else, type. Any sort of double standards makes you want to not watch nba anymore. Nothing worse than nonfairness and people support that too much

migya make the ring fall on ya

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:51 pm
Yeah, ever since the Dunk contest last year, I realized the NBA was completely biased on Griffens behalf. KIA is a sponsor of the NBA, and KIA is sponsored by Griffin. So when Griffin puts that gimmick of "jumping over a car" (which was probably the leagues idea anyway), I lost any support for him.
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:32 am
I've been saying that about him for a while, 32 can confirm, even though he will never agree with me on that one. :)
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:40 pm
Guybrush wrote:I've been saying that about him for a while, 32 can confirm, even though he will never agree with me on that one. :)

Yyyyeah, it's our splitting topic haha :) Even here, I can't call a guy a "sissy" for barely shoving a well-known flop artist and getting called for a flagrant.

I mean, the video I'm watching is WEAK. Is this seriously the flagrant all this is about?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr9Kak5v ... ata_player

That's just classic Gasol; wailing and hitting the ground like he got molested when video shows minor, minor contact. Granted, it's totally a foul to shove someone on a break away in the back, but even then... Just typing it sounds worse than it looks. That foul was WEAK... The fact that the Lakers threw such a fit about it is just a testament to their princessy persona this year.

:wink: Bet Pau was still sore from these two monsters:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP79JutC ... ata_player

As someone who has advertised his disdain for Gasol's soft, whiney, mouth-open-squealing-for-a-foul kinda game, the look on his face as he cascades into the ground on that first dunk made me smile for 7 days straight. No joke. Yet another reason I can't hate on Blake YouTube. :thumbright:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:11 am
Just saw this image on another site. It isn't the first one I've seen showing BGriffin as a sissy type, but I got this one.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:32 am
Yeah, he's one of those annoying types that is like "I'm a big, strong dude and I like putting hurt on other players with my monster dunks on 'em." But if someone plays a little harder on him, he's more like "Don't do that, or I'm gonna simulate that I got hit and tell you to the ref."

And I bloody can't stand that type of person, cause it's a person, not a player that I see then. And I can't cheer for lousy persons. I would rather my team having a bit of a struggle, and eventually wins a title after years and years of hard work, but through companionship as well...than have a bunch of guys like Griffin that will win you that title sooner perhaps, but on back of cheap tricks, being the NBA's (Stern's) favorite, and crying to the refs.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:43 am
I can agree with that paragraph. But there's about 30 players I can list that get on my nerves and flop WAY worse than Griffin. Griffin is like Wade; he flops, but he's also got massive, massive game. To me, guys like Manu and Pau and DHarris are way more annoying, cause these are fools (in all honesty) who wouldn't be in the NBA if they couldn't draw fouls. You can't say the same about DWade, Kobe Bryant, or Blake Griffin... Even though, sure, they flop on a daily basis. Kevin Martin flops 10 times a game. THAT stuff annoys me.

I hate on Pau and Dirk because they flop on fools who are smaller than them like they got mugged by a midget. Blake does not, and I can't pretend that I don't respect that more.

Nobody answered my question: is that weak little half-shove that I linked to what this whole thread is about?
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:29 am
Well I started this thread, because I've seen various footage of Griffin and he is a sissy type to me. I think another thread was made earlier, maybe by Guybrush, about Griffin and I remembered it

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:31 pm
Sure, but the flagrant foul that you cited in the original post?
Is it the same one that I linked to on YouTube?

We got tip-off in a couple minutes. I sure hope Griffin looks like a sissy today...
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:32 pm
@32: I don't know about that link, just saw it (the one you posted). I was speaking generally, and those two dunks Griffin had on Gasol. And just to make something clear, I don't like Pau as much as Griffin, if not more.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:39 pm
Here's hoping Blake Griffin doesn't posterize a Warrior today...

Whose willing to bet we escape this game without being put on a poster? Guy? Miggy? Do either of you wanna say ahead of time that they'd bet the Golden State protectors of the rim will get off easy today? :mrgreen: Cause I don't think either of you will take that bet haha and I wouldn't either.

Save for D12, who else can you say that about?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:47 pm
Well, in this league, with this commissioner...I can't think of anyone. ::razz: People are avoiding to look at him because of a potential foul. :)

I don't know...if we play Tyler and Gladness a bit more, they might hold him back. They are young, but their defense seems to be developing quite nicely.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:53 pm
Hey, 32, saw that slimy hold Griffin did on Tyler? ::razz:

Tyler doesn't want to tolerate that crap. :)
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:56 pm
:dontknow: I saw Tyler get torched on the break on a Blake Griffin lob...

Then I saw him get angry and shove Griffin the very next time down the court. I mean, who hit who there? I know Tyler's our guy, but Griffin wasn't the one who started that fight.

You know who Griffin really hates though?

MICKELL GLADNESS BABY!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:59 pm
Oh, come on, torched...I could outrun guys with those lobs Paul is handing. :)

Griffin got shoved because he wrapped his arm round Tyler and hold him for quite a while...even few secs after the play was over. I guess Tyler just got annoyed, like everyone would.
Next

Return to NBA Forum