TV Shows

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:54 am
lol, Pawno the Spoiler. :)

I watched the first season, all of it, before, and I only have the last one to watch again with my girlfriend, and we're gonna start with the second season. I just waited for her to catch up, and I watched it again, and it's not boring even the second time. I can't wait to watch the second season.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:44 pm
After reading about what you guys have to say about it, I am interested in watching Game of Thrones... but i don't have HBO. Maybe I will rent in on Blu-Ray one day.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:14 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:After reading about what you guys have to say about it, I am interested in watching Game of Thrones... but i don't have HBO. Maybe I will rent in on Blu-Ray one day.

Definately worth it, a very good series

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:42 pm
Watched the first two episodes of Game of Thrones Season 2 and things have stepped up, the story I mean. I won't explain much, not to spoil it for others who haven't seen it yet, but war is coming and not just amongst the seven kingdoms, but from outside the Great Wall 8-[

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:06 am
Yeah, I got into fight with my girlfriend yesterday, so got that instead of watching the show. lol I'll continue watching it today or tomorrow. Can't wait to see what's happening.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:40 am
Maybe you'd want to apply some of the action in some of those scenes :mrgreen: Might do the trick

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:02 am
Yeah, maybe like Robert "honored" Cersei in the first season. :mrgreen:

Nah, I'm not that kind of guy (that hits women). But that sex part is a miss...if something is perfect in this relationship, it's sex. 8) :)
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:52 am
Glad to hear it.

I wasn't refering to any hitting scenes, just the many assortment of sex scenes in that show. Much to see :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:12 am
I know you weren't referring to that, I was just joking, cause you said "some" actions and scenes, you weren't specific. :)

And indeed there are too many sex scenes in Game of Thrones. The ones with Daenerys are always welcome. :)
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:17 am
Guybrush wrote:I know you weren't referring to that, I was just joking, cause you said "some" actions and scenes, you weren't specific. :)

And indeed there are too many sex scenes in Game of Thrones. The ones with Daenerys are always welcome. :)

I kind of enjoy when the IMP gets laid.

I'm growing fondly of the midget.. (put him right there with Bubbles from the Wire in terms of classic characters)
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:38 am
Yea, that midget is doing a good acting performance in this series. He was on American Pie 6. On this show he is one smart manipulative little c*nt, but looks like the only semi-decent one of the Lannisters

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:36 am
Watched all of season 1 and the first five episodes of season 2 of Breaking Bad and liked it very much! Since I have done a degree chemistry heavy I can understand the attitude of the Chemistry teacher. Pretty funny and interesting. The Chem teacher's brother in law being a drug enforcement police officer makes it that more interesting and you can see that they'll likely cross paths soon.

Have seen the first three episodes of Boardwalk Empire and I like it as well. Different genre, but good acting and pretty good story. Need ti watch more episodes to grasp it more and will do so over the next few days.

I saw the first episode of The Wire over a week ago and to be honest, it seems like it has good acting, but I've been turned off by cop shows, since the times where I turn the tv on (not that often, but enough to know what's on) there seems to be cop shows everywhere. I will get more episodes and see what it's all about, since quite a number of people have said it is close to the ebst show they've ever seen.

Only saw the first episode of The League and as I said before, it was a bit silly for me to get into it just yet, but I will after seeing the rest of the second season of Breaking Bad and the rest of the episodes of Boardwalk Empire.

Has anyone seen True Blood? I'm going to get season 1 to see what's like. I have seen one episode, forget which one, and I know it's about vampires and witches not liking each other, but it did seem quite slow and not that interesting. A friend told me it is pretty good, so I'm going to at least see season 1.

I'm also getting Weeds season 1. I haven't seen any episode, but the wife saw a couple and said it was alright.

Thinking of getting a few episodes of Scrubs just for some silly arsed humour as well. Remember seeing that a few years ago quite late at night on tv here and it was pretty funny

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:09 am
I liked the first few season of weeds... it begins to get dull after a while though.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:51 am
Has Game Of Thrones Episode 3 of season 2 aired yet on U.S. tv? I haven't found it and it should have been on Sunday night there.

Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:13 am
FYI - I added a Spoiler hider to the BBCode and Post Reply page:
Code: Select all
[spoiler]This is a spoiler![/spoiler]

Spoiler!
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum