Game Thread: Boston Celtics @ Warriors 2012-03-14

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32


All Star
Posts: 1189
» Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:52 pm
Boston Celtics (22 - 19) @ Golden State Warriors (18 - 21)

Start time: 7:30 PM PST @ The Oracle Arena
Local TV: CSN Bay Area
Nat TV: None

Probable starters for the Golden State Warriors:
ImageImageImageImageImage
C - Andris Biedrins
PF - David Lee
SF - Dorell Wright
SG - Klay Thompson
PG - Nate Robinson

Probable starters for the Boston Celtics:
ImageImageImageImageImage
C - Brandon Bass
PF - Kevin Garnett
SF - Paul Pierce
SG - Ray Allen
PG - Rajon Rondo

Team leaders:
PPG - D. Lee (19.1) | P. Pierce (18.4)
RPG - D. Lee (9.8) | K. Garnett (8.2)
APG - S. Curry (5.3) | R. Rondo (10.0)
SPG - S. Curry (1.6) | R. Rondo (1.7)
BPG - A. Biedrins (0.9) | J. O'Neal (1.7)
User avatar

Role Player
Posts: 486
» Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:34 am
PLAY TYLERRR!!!!! For everything that is Holly.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1119
» Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:17 pm
This is actually not that bad of a matchup for us. As long as we don't turn the ball over we can win.... but do we really want to win?
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 2442
» Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:57 pm
Was it last year when Ray Allen was disrespectful towards Warriors? I can't remember what he said exactly, but I remember there were some reactions on the board because of it.

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:01 pm
moving the ball! can't wait for next year with bogut and curry, beautiful offense awaits

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:14 pm
even this

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... WCMQmqFFwg

looks more beautiful than biedrins free throw form
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 2442
» Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:20 pm
Tyler is in!
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 2442
» Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:26 pm
Is anyone going to contest those shots from the corner? I mean, Pietrus is shooting from his favorite position completely open.
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 2442
» Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:42 pm
When I see this lineup Nate, Klay, Dorell, Rush, McGuire I wanna puke. Nothing against the players, of course, it's just the fact that we are playing with 2 guards and 3 SFs that pisses me off. If you count Rush as a SF that is, he's probably more of a SG.
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 925
» Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:59 pm
Guybrush wrote:Was it last year when Ray Allen was disrespectful towards Warriors? I can't remember what he said exactly, but I remember there were some reactions on the board because of it.


Yeah, he said something like "we can't lose to this team.." like we weren't allowed on the same level as them or something.
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 2442
» Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:01 pm
Knightofoceans wrote:
Guybrush wrote:Was it last year when Ray Allen was disrespectful towards Warriors? I can't remember what he said exactly, but I remember there were some reactions on the board because of it.


Yeah, he said something like "we can't lose to this team.." like we weren't allowed on the same level as them or something.

Yeah, that was it.

Damn, I few bullshit calls in a row now.
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 2442
» Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:18 pm
You can see that the only difference is that referees will call a foul on Pierce anytime he looks at the ref...and also, it is possible that one team plays a whole quarter without making a foul. Not Warriors, of course.
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 2442
» Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:22 pm
Oh, and one more rant, and I'll stop.

I hate it when some average, not even that, guy, like Stiemsma looks great against the Warriors, because we have a SF guarding him all night long. And both of our centers are on the bench.

Rookie
Posts: 88
» Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:25 pm
Guybrush wrote:
Knightofoceans wrote:
Guybrush wrote:Was it last year when Ray Allen was disrespectful towards Warriors? I can't remember what he said exactly, but I remember there were some reactions on the board because of it.


Yeah, he said something like "we can't lose to this team.." like we weren't allowed on the same level as them or something.

Yeah, that was it.

Damn, I few bullshit calls in a row now.


Damn Jesus Shuttleworth

Rookie
Posts: 193
» Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:56 pm
Well, that's for the best.

Management obviously doesn't care about this season so I don't really feel like it either.

Hopefully we can tank enough to get in the bottom 7, or else this is all just an embarrassing farce.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests