Trade Monta already!!

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:42 pm
Monta ain't returning my calls so I'll post it here:

Always liked Monta. He plays hard and looks good doing it. Really loved watching him grow and it never really bothered me that he morphed into a #1 option and lost his efficiency. I would've loved to see the #2 option Monta but he was never in that situation recently. Watching him discover his mid-range game a few years back will always be a memory of mine.

I'll be a bit sad to not watch him play anymore. But he has done all he could and it was time for him to move on. I hope he tears it up in Milwaukee and proves his (still) many doubters wrong.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:04 pm
TRON wrote:Dwright = Good bench player
AB = 24 year old 7Footer
Jackson = 10mil expiring contract.

Yea, but right now all three look bad to GMs, though some will see the value in their contracts being expirers soon

migya make the ring fall on ya
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:44 pm
f1n3 wrote:Monta ain't returning my calls so I'll post it here:

Always liked Monta. He plays hard and looks good doing it. Really loved watching him grow and it never really bothered me that he morphed into a #1 option and lost his efficiency. I would've loved to see the #2 option Monta but he was never in that situation recently. Watching him discover his mid-range game a few years back will always be a memory of mine.

I'll be a bit sad to not watch him play anymore. But he has done all he could and it was time for him to move on. I hope he tears it up in Milwaukee and proves his (still) many doubters wrong.

Agreed, I just watched his interview and it was sad to see probably my personal favorite say goodbye. He looked and sounded defeated - we all knew it was coming but you could tell he really didn't want to go anywhere else.
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball