Game Thread: Warriors @ Sacramento Kings 2012-03-13

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:21 pm
Living in Sacramento I'm limited on what Warrior games I get to watch unless i stream them. Ironic that on this night I see this happen. I may have to drive to the bay on Friday just to watch Monta play vs the dubs. Who guards him? Curry? Thompson? Robinson?

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:25 pm
It's funny how the team goes and dominates on the road after all of this happens.

This is the typical Warriors season I think.

They will play just well enough to lose that first round draft pick next year and have a pick somewhere in the 8-12 range.

I don't want to be right about this but it seems this is how most of the Warriors seasons go.

Too good to really rebuild but not good enough to make the playoffs and build confidence/experience.
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:30 pm
WarriorJoe wrote:Living in Sacramento I'm limited on what Warrior games I get to watch unless i stream them. Ironic that on this night I see this happen. I may have to drive to the bay on Friday just to watch Monta play vs the dubs. Who guards him? Curry? Thompson? Robinson?

I'd say it's Rush and/or Thompson. I believe Rush will make him miss some shots.

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:31 pm
Warriors win by 26, 2+6 = 8 (Monta Ellis). Are the numbers telling us anything?
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:33 pm
That you can win without number 8?

Especially when you spread the floor, make everyone involved, find open shooters...it's a team game after all, and we played a good game. Though, I'm not expecting this to happen a lot, especially when we play better teams than Kings, and there are quite a lot of those.
Previous

Return to Game Threads