Trade Monta already!!

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:42 pm
Monta ain't returning my calls so I'll post it here:

Always liked Monta. He plays hard and looks good doing it. Really loved watching him grow and it never really bothered me that he morphed into a #1 option and lost his efficiency. I would've loved to see the #2 option Monta but he was never in that situation recently. Watching him discover his mid-range game a few years back will always be a memory of mine.

I'll be a bit sad to not watch him play anymore. But he has done all he could and it was time for him to move on. I hope he tears it up in Milwaukee and proves his (still) many doubters wrong.

Hall of Famer
» Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:04 pm
TRON wrote:Dwright = Good bench player
AB = 24 year old 7Footer
Jackson = 10mil expiring contract.

Yea, but right now all three look bad to GMs, though some will see the value in their contracts being expirers soon

Site Admin
» Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:44 pm
f1n3 wrote:Monta ain't returning my calls so I'll post it here:

Always liked Monta. He plays hard and looks good doing it. Really loved watching him grow and it never really bothered me that he morphed into a #1 option and lost his efficiency. I would've loved to see the #2 option Monta but he was never in that situation recently. Watching him discover his mid-range game a few years back will always be a memory of mine.

I'll be a bit sad to not watch him play anymore. But he has done all he could and it was time for him to move on. I hope he tears it up in Milwaukee and proves his (still) many doubters wrong.

Agreed, I just watched his interview and it was sad to see probably my personal favorite say goodbye. He looked and sounded defeated - we all knew it was coming but you could tell he really didn't want to go anywhere else.