Garry St. Jean...please STFU!

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:25 pm
I hate your basketball knowledge (stop referencing Boston in the "olden days"). Comcast, please fire his old a$$. He made enough money when he was GM for us...when he didn't do anything! I cannot stand him on pre/post game live.

Garry St. Jean...where Todd Fuller, Adonal Foyle, and Danny Fortson happens!

» Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:08 am
bobsura wrote:I hate your basketball knowledge (stop referencing Boston in the "olden days"). Comcast, please fire his old a$$. He made enough money when he was GM for us...when he didn't do anything! I cannot stand him on pre/post game live.

Don't forget Chris Mills!

Site Admin
» Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:25 pm
bobsura wrote:I hate your basketball knowledge (stop referencing Boston in the "olden days"). Comcast, please fire his old a$$. He made enough money when he was GM for us...when he didn't do anything! I cannot stand him on pre/post game live.

bad mouth Foyle? Blasphemer!

Founder
» Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:45 am
This is a heckuva thread.

» Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:00 pm
Ehhh. He and Steinmetz balance out.

St. Jean the optimist, more than comfortable giving his blessing to a starting lineup up Jenkins, Ellis, McGuire, Lee, and Biedrins... And Matt Steinmetz, the belly-acher who'd probably still sigh and shake his head if Golden State DID acquire Dwight Howard. It's just their schtick; ones the pro, ones the con. It's pretty much pregame 101. Don't let it bother you.