No need to be better

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Role Player
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:54 am
Seems that our big mouth jackass we call coach have the following message to our players. Don't bother getting better as players because i already decided who is a member of my first team and who is a member of my second team. Yes you got right i am coaching two different teams not one and i am not allowed to mix thing up because we will have chaos in our hands. So don't bother because you are causing me problems and if i have to take one of you from the second team then my second team will not be as good as it used to, and what will i do to correct it?
There are times i want to strip naked and walk the roads of Greece screaming with what this team is doing over the years. And since now-one knows about Golden state in Greece i have a ticket to the loony house waiting.

Mullin is the Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:24 am
I would advocate more PT for Rush and Udoh a long time ago, with his current play, it shouldn't be a suprise that he will soon get starters minutes. Some say he should play PF over center, but I say play him with David Lee, keep Beans on the bench.

If you do that am sure you will be a huge internet sensation, but I feel your frustration.
All Star
Poster Credit: 26
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:57 pm
I totally agree, hate when we go small... it usually does not bode well for us. I would rather keep playing Andris then playing small though. Just don't like the McGuire at Center option.
"Hard Work Beats Talent, When Talent Doesn't Work Hard"

Image : 2010 - 2011
Role Player
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:06 am
I rest my case.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2 ... t-success/

Mullin is the Ultimate Warrior

Return to Warriors Basketball