Cousins requests trade!

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 26
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:25 pm
Dermacus Cousins requests trade!! His second year in?!? Wtf is he thinking? His immaturity is really showing up. Kind of makes it a blessing we got Udoh at 6.

Poor sactown, right as they are getting more talent and making a push to keep team in the city...
"Hard Work Beats Talent, When Talent Doesn't Work Hard"

Image : 2010 - 2011
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:54 pm
He's an idiot. Too bad some team will look to get him now when he's gonna be available, and his value is going to be low, instead of making an example out of morons like him.

I don't even know why he is complaining...what's his problem? What, he believes that he should be playing for a title challenging team in his second year? Has anyone told him that it's kind of a routine for bad teams to have high picks? Damn, people like him are really making me pissed.

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:07 pm
Talk about a nutcase, I mean this is what your second year, what have you earned to even request a trade. Either way, it's a lose/lose situation for the Kings.

Immaturity all signs point to this kid, somethings people will never learn like they should, oh well, glad he is not on the Warriors, their problem not mine.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:38 pm
Kings should act fast to get as good as deal for him as possible. They look in all sorts of a mess

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Poster Credit: 26
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:28 pm
And Sac Head coach Paul Westfall is fired shortly after... go figure! Oh, and they are giving former Warrior Head coach Keith Smart the interim position.... wish him the best. Except when he plays us...
"Hard Work Beats Talent, When Talent Doesn't Work Hard"

Image : 2010 - 2011
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:53 am
GSW Hoops Fan wrote:Kind of makes it a blessing we got Udoh at 6.

Mehhhhh. Disagree?

Few bigs have Cousins' raw tools. I'll take his half-court vision and post moves out of the box over Udoh's low ceiling as a one-dimensional Bo Outlaw clone (give or take a baby turn-around thats sitting at 38.9% as of now). DeMarcus sees the offensive plays unfold from the block. Udoh (a surprisingly able passer from up top) is a black hole in the post. Attitude or not, DeMarcus Cousins is a 2nd tier franchise player; not yet a guy you could build around, but not far from it.

Don't even get me started on us passing up Greg Monroe...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Return to NBA Forum