Don't think we should give up just yet....

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: -1
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:36 pm
I know it's a shortened season and all, but I don't think we should give up on this season just yet. The team has shown some promise in some good wins this year, and not all of their losses have been awful. I'm open for change to this team but I think we should see where we're at in 2-3 weeks first. Let's try to stay positive! lol
Site Admin
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:47 pm
I love your optimism, i just don't share it. =)

Rookie
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:00 pm
warriors looks better in D league
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:15 pm
Yeah, I would like to be positive as you, but I just can't. Our starting five is not playing good at all. They have too many off nights. And even when they're not out completely, they just don't seem good enough to compete with better teams. Yeah, they have a few games against elite teams, but in the PO they couldn't beat the Bulls more than 2 times at best. And that's an East Coast team.

It all depends on the shooting. Monta is horrible this season, he's barely in the 40% when it comes to FGs, and is barely above 20% for three...just horrible for a shooting guard. Steph is playing hot and cold, and is having those ankle injuries. David Lee will get his numbers (and I hope you all notice how he has less rebounds when we play good team with good defense and big players) but he will never be a game changer. So, yeah, I'm all for some big trades now. Also, Jackson is not using this team to draw their best out of them, but still, it wouldn't change a lot. Though, I want a new coach as well, a good one with some track records.

Return to Warriors Basketball