Wow..Ex-Employee Sues Warriors, Monta Ellis

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Starting Lineup
» Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:57 pm
Link:

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Ex-Employee-to-Sue-Warriors-Monta-Ellis-135967383.html

What do you guys think? I think its a bunch of bull..but who knows. Hopefully this doesn't effect his game!

All Star
» Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:28 pm
Great right before the season opens.

All Star
» Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:25 pm
I hope it is not true, layers say they have pictures.... One can never tell. Could be from years ago. The whole part that sounds like crap is the accusation that the warriors let her go to cover up the story. that is not something I can see warriors management doing. Specially since CA is so protective of employees.

Founder
» Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:07 pm
I don't think it will have any effect on wins/losses, but the story is going to get ugly from a PR standpoint.

Rookie
» Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:05 am
kobe is a rapist, and he still took lakers to several finals... and we all know that gold digger b!tch who sued the warriors and monte just want some dime.

Role Player
» Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:33 am
Athletes have gone through plenty of scandals and have come out alright. Kobe to name one. Jordan was caught cheating on his wife. Greg Oden shot pictures of his schlong which no one talks about anymore. Ben Roethlesberger, Chipper Jones, Alex Rodriguez and even an announcer like Marv Albert. Will it hurt Monta's reputation? In the shortrun, yes. But the best thing to do is to air it out as soon as possible, get it out in the open and not let it drag on so the public doesn't have to keep wondering and talking about it.

All Star
» Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:35 pm
The big question is was it consensual? If he was fount around, that is not cool, but he can take that up with his wife. Who cares. If he was sexually harassing her, well that is a whole different story. To me it seems like she is trying to get money after she got fired. This is where the hiring of Rick Welts really comes into play. I don't think the guy who struggled with the decision to come out the closet is going to just try and sweep something under the rug like she is accusing. Hopefully the details will hash themselves out quickly and this won't be a lingering issue all year long.

Rookie
» Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:05 am
Shaliq rlly hopes it ain't it true.... :(