NBA Yahoo (Warriors) Fantasy League ~ Head-to-Head

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:40 am
As of this post, I have 6 spots available.

I'm new on this message board and came from a different forum website. I have created my 8th annual Warrior Wackos league. All rules are base in yahoo default, except I have taken out the turnover category. Because turnovers punish active fantasy players, I want active participants to be rewarded in this league.

If you join this league, please be active the entire season, which means that you at least cycle your daily rosters. If you do not intend to be active this season, please delete your team from this league and allow others to join.

Draft time is Dec 15 (Thurs) at 8:45 PDT. Please note the draft date/time is subject to change. If this draft date/time does not work for the majority, I will reschedule that best fits everyone’s availability. In case you are absent or late, I strongly recommend that you pre-rank your players by clicking My Team --> Pre-Draft Player Rankings

If you have a friend that likes to join, please invite them. Any other questions or issues please email me or post on this message board. Thank you and good luck in the draft.

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba

Join Custom

League ID: 36897
Password: ellis
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:45 am
im in a lot of leagues bro.. had it been weekly lineup id join but daily lineups take the fun out of fantasy. (too tedious)
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:02 pm
yeah count me out of this one, I just don't have the time.
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:27 am
vidmanba78 wrote:As of this post, I have 6 spots available.

I'm new on this message board and came from a different forum website. I have created my 8th annual Warrior Wackos league. All rules are base in yahoo default, except I have taken out the turnover category. Because turnovers punish active fantasy players, I want active participants to be rewarded in this league.

If you join this league, please be active the entire season, which means that you at least cycle your daily rosters. If you do not intend to be active this season, please delete your team from this league and allow others to join.

Draft time is Dec 15 (Thurs) at 8:45 PDT. Please note the draft date/time is subject to change. If this draft date/time does not work for the majority, I will reschedule that best fits everyone’s availability. In case you are absent or late, I strongly recommend that you pre-rank your players by clicking My Team --> Pre-Draft Player Rankings

If you have a friend that likes to join, please invite them. Any other questions or issues please email me or post on this message board. Thank you and good luck in the draft.

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba

Join Custom

League ID: 36897
Password: ellis

Return to Fantasy League Forum