The All MMA Things Thread

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes


Rookie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:19 am
Location: Central Asia
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:31 am
Hvorfor er det kun modebutikkerne, der skal have de trendy stativer til at hænge tøj på? HAY udstyrer dig nu med lækker design til dit tøj - og dine gæsters.
Introduced to innovative loop stand hall
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2538
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:40 pm
Location: Eureka, CA - Humboldt
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:00 am
hipvilla wrote:Hvorfor er det kun modebutikkerne, der skal have de trendy stativer til at hænge tøj på? HAY udstyrer dig nu med lækker design til dit tøj - og dine gæsters.

Google translation:
Why is it only the fashion to have the trendy racks to hang clothes on? HAY equips you now with a nice design for your clothes - and your guests.
...
WTF? Someone help me out here, is this spam?
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21202
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:21 am
UFC 134 and 135 I've seen recently. Anderson Silva continues to be the most dominant fighter in UFC history, if not in MMA history. Like to see him against GSP at 185 or even catchweight at 180 pounds, to see who the best fighter is.

Jon Jones beat Rampage quite easily and looks Anderson Silva like. Itis very early for him, but hard to see anyone in his division beat him
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2538
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:40 pm
Location: Eureka, CA - Humboldt
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:25 am
migya wrote:UFC 134 and 135 I've seen recently. Anderson Silva continues to be the most dominant fighter in UFC history, if not in MMA history. Like to see him against GSP at 185 or even catchweight at 180 pounds, to see who the best fighter is.

Jon Jones beat Rampage quite easily and looks Anderson Silva like. Itis very early for him, but hard to see anyone in his division beat him

THIS, certainly a UFC I would shell out the $50 + for!
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21202
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:21 pm
JREED wrote:
migya wrote:UFC 134 and 135 I've seen recently. Anderson Silva continues to be the most dominant fighter in UFC history, if not in MMA history. Like to see him against GSP at 185 or even catchweight at 180 pounds, to see who the best fighter is.

Jon Jones beat Rampage quite easily and looks Anderson Silva like. Itis very early for him, but hard to see anyone in his division beat him

THIS, certainly a UFC I would shell out the $50 + for!



Then after a GSP v ASilva fight, I'd like to see ASilva v Jon Jones.


UFC 136 just done and Edgar beats Maynard avenging his only loss and staying Lightweight champion.

Aldo beat Florian to remain Featherweight champion in a good fight.

Sonnen rocked his mouth off after his fight about ASilva and those two could meet again soon
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21202
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:46 am
Junior Dos Santos is the UFC HeavyWeight Champion after knocking out Cain Valesquez in 64 seconds. Dos Santos has been amazing since going to the UFC and looks like the real deal
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21202
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:00 am
Haven't posted in this thread for so long.

Jon Jones looks like the best MMA fighter in the UFC right now, dominating everyone he has gone against. Anderson Silva, while still undefeated in the UFC, practically lost against Chael Sonnen in their first fight, after escaping by locking on a triangle choke right near the end of the 5th round, and was losing against Sonnen in their second fight before Sonnen slipped and ASilva pounced to win by strikes.

Rumoured that a GSP v ASilva fight will happen within a year, but in reality, a Jones v ASilva fight now would be the best possible fight ever.
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
Previous

Return to Sports Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron