SAYING NO TO BEANS TRADE OFFERS???

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 4
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:56 pm
By Mark J. Miller
The Houston Rockets have tried several times in recent days to pry center Andris Biedrins(notes) from the Golden State Warriors. The San Francisco Chronicle reports that the Warriors have said no to all offers.

One of the deals would have had the Rockets' Jordan Hill(notes) and Hasheem Thabeet(notes) moving to Golden State in exchange for Biedrins, the paper reports.

"The Warriors seem to have growing confidence in a mental and physical training program they developed for Biedrins this summer," the Chronicle notes.

The 7-0 center averaged five points, 7.2 rebounds, and 0.9 blocked shots per game this past season.

Let the rumors come to you. Follow Scoop du Jour on Twitter or Facebook.

Source: San Francisco Chronicle
WTF?!?! Isn't this what we wanted? I hope they get him back 100% because that woulda been a chance to get rid of that contract if nothing else in my view. If they can get him shaped up mentally and physically, great. But isn't that what they thought before last year?
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:41 pm
I want to move him as bad as anyone else but not for Hasheem Thabeet [basically playing 4 on 5] and Jordan Hill [bust]
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:15 pm
Houston needs to give better than that. Chuck Hayes for AB would be ideal

migya make the ring fall on ya
Rookie
Poster Credit: 4
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:48 am
Beast Mode wrote:I want to move him as bad as anyone else but not for Hasheem Thabeet [basically playing 4 on 5] and Jordan Hill [bust]

True, if Houston has that big a boner for AB they could cough up something better than those two. Dont't think I want a 6-6 center, though, with all due respect to Chuck Hayes. There's a reson they were as bad or worse than us on defense last year. Has Scola done any time at C?

Return to Trades