Houston takes Beans off our hands *almost*

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:20 pm
maybe warriors should try to get Utah Jazz's paul millsap since their frontcourt is logjam'd
Role Player
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:26 am
The proposed trade was Jordan Hill and Hasheem Thabeet, both have another year on their contracts guaranteed and team options on the following year. Hill is 23 and Thabeet is 24 years old. I like Jordan Hill and still thinks he could be a solid player in the NBA and if anything, a nice guy to have off the bench with some beef. I'd throw in Ekpe Udoh as well, if they would throw in Terrence Williams and Chase Budinger. Thats some good value for Biedrins right there..

Then...send Monta Ellis and Dorell Wright to the Timberwolves for Michael Beasley, Darko Milicic and Luke Ridnour...

PG Stephen Curry - Luke Ridnour - Jeremy Lin
SG Klay Thompson - Chase Budinger - Reggie Williams
SF Terrence Williams - Michael Beasley - Jeff Adrien
PF David Lee - Jordan Hill - Lou Amundson
C Darko Milcic - Hasheem Thabeet - Jeremy Tyler
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:06 pm
BayAreaHoopz wrote:The proposed trade was Jordan Hill and Hasheem Thabeet, both have another year on their contracts guaranteed and team options on the following year. Hill is 23 and Thabeet is 24 years old. I like Jordan Hill and still thinks he could be a solid player in the NBA and if anything, a nice guy to have off the bench with some beef. I'd throw in Ekpe Udoh as well, if they would throw in Terrence Williams and Chase Budinger. Thats some good value for Biedrins right there..

Then...send Monta Ellis and Dorell Wright to the Timberwolves for Michael Beasley, Darko Milicic and Luke Ridnour...

Disgusting.
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:07 pm
BayAreaHoopz wrote:The proposed trade was Jordan Hill and Hasheem Thabeet, both have another year on their contracts guaranteed and team options on the following year. Hill is 23 and Thabeet is 24 years old. I like Jordan Hill and still thinks he could be a solid player in the NBA and if anything, a nice guy to have off the bench with some beef. I'd throw in Ekpe Udoh as well, if they would throw in Terrence Williams and Chase Budinger. Thats some good value for Biedrins right there..

what the....
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Rookie
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:57 pm
we should try to steal Terrence Williams from the Rockets for a bag of frozen popsicles...those losers didnt play him at all after they traded for him last year and he is better than everyone on their team....he would EXCEL as a 2 or 3 on our team, even in a limited role
CHRIS MULLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Role Player
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:53 am
AB in his good year was better that any 2011 FA center. Plus he is just 25. The new owners believe that they can bring him back and from what i read they are pretty serious about it. I believe that there is a good chance of that happening. With Tyler as a backup center and possibly Udoh we may have sealed the Center. I said it before if AB gets really back on track it will be the biggest internal trade we ever had.

Mullin is the Ultimate Warrior
Role Player
Poster Credit: 13
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:42 pm
Now that Yao is officially retired I wonder if they'll take another stab at Biedrins. If we got Williams along with the other 2 that would be awesome. However I don't think either big man will provide much more if any more than Biedrins. The cap space would be worth it though as we could possibly enter the Dwight sweepstakes.
Get Money. Get Paid.
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball