Vintage Warriors Games Highlights

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:51 am
I made and uploaded a few on youtube so I thought it would be a cool idea to index them here in case some folks are interested to check them out. So have fun guys :wink:

1/18/1992 Warriors @ Mavericks

3/3/1987 Lakers @ Warriors

2/19/1992 Celtics @ Warriors

4/6/1990 Warriors @ Nets

1/30/1989 Warriors @ Heat

12/7/1990 Pistons @ Warriors

1/18/1991 Warriors @ 76ers

4/7/1992 Warriors @ Trailblazers

2/9/1993 Hawks @ Warriors

1/7/1988 Rockets @ Warriors

I will add more as I make them.

Cheers!
Last edited by Kovach on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My collection of vintage NBA games

http://nba-collector.webs.com/
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:48 pm
hell yeah... thanks dude
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:00 pm
awesome. Thanks Kovach!
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:45 pm
Thanks, mate. Good job.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:16 pm
Well done, really nice of you and brings back some memories

migya make the ring fall on ya
Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:41 am
My pleasure guys. It is a blast doing this for the fans, can not believe I didn't thought about making this thread earlier. :banghead:

I have 2 more TMC games that I can do and 2-3 after Richmond was traded. I should also receive an epic game from the 1992 season in about a month or 2 (visit to New Jersey) and there is also a possibility I will get my hands on the couple of early 80's Warriors games with Carroll, Short and King, so keep your fingers crossed. :wink:

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:00 am
Kovach wrote:My pleasure guys. It is a blast doing this for the fans, can not believe I didn't thought about making this thread earlier. :banghead:

I have 2 more TMC games that I can do and 2-3 after Richmond was traded. I should also receive an epic game from the 1992 season in about a month or 2 (visit to New Jersey) and there is also a possibility I will get my hands on the couple of early 80's Warriors games with Carroll, Short and King, so keep your fingers crossed. :wink:

You know what, if you have the whole game, for all or any of these games, contact those at this website (http://bt.davka.info/) and see if you can upload those games there. That is a site where alot of games, past and present, are uploaded and on offer for download for free.

I'd love to have these games you have

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:12 am
migya wrote:
Kovach wrote:My pleasure guys. It is a blast doing this for the fans, can not believe I didn't thought about making this thread earlier. :banghead:

You know what, if you have the whole game, for all or any of these games, contact those at this website (http://bt.davka.info/) and see if you can upload those games there. That is a site where alot of games, past and present, are uploaded and on offer for download for free.

Yeah I know about Davka, I am also one of the uploaders at sport-scene (some of the games I did the highlights for should be there). The problem with most of these games is that the folks I got them from would not really appreciate me uploading their games.

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:09 am
Kovach wrote:
migya wrote:

Yeah I know about Davka, I am also one of the uploaders at sport-scene (some of the games I did the highlights for should be there). The problem with most of these games is that the folks I got them from would not really appreciate me uploading their games.

Never been to sport-scene.

It's up to you to try on Davka, but if they accept those games, quite a few people would be real appreciative

Return to Warriors Basketball