artical on monta apparently leaving....

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:51 pm
http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entr ... 4/29715779

If monta goes to the bulls just the thought of monta and rose will be just scary. I say keep monta and build thru the draft and free agency.
Clifford Rozier rememer him?

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:08 am
who would the bulls give to the warriors? Deng? anyone else? I hope we could get a little more than that.

I see the griz are interested. Monta'sm hometown team. But i do not want OJ majo. He is too inconsistent.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:13 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:who would the bulls give to the warriors? Deng? anyone else? I hope we could get a little more than that.

I see the griz are interested. Monta'sm hometown team. But i do not want OJ majo. He is too inconsistent.

I'd trade Monta to the Grizz to get MGasol, end of story. No trade with them involving Monta unless we get MGasol. Mayo hasn't been what was expected, but he still is quite good and has the ability to be a 20pt a game scorer, he does, he is no slouch at all. If we got to give them AB as well, throw in one or two more players from either end, that'd be a great trade

migya make the ring fall on ya

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:16 pm
migya wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:who would the bulls give to the warriors? Deng? anyone else? I hope we could get a little more than that.

I'd trade Monta to the Grizz to get MGasol, end of story. No trade with them involving Monta unless we get MGasol. Mayo hasn't been what was expected, but he still is quite good and has the ability to be a 20pt a game scorer, he does, he is no slouch at all. If we got to give them AB as well, throw in one or two more players from either end, that'd be a great trade

mayo and gasol for ellis i would do
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:05 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
migya wrote:

But they wouldn't. You have to add a player like AB and then some fillers like DWright and then they have to add some salary to make it work

migya make the ring fall on ya

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:51 am
migya wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
migya wrote:

But they wouldn't. You have to add a player like AB and then some fillers like DWright and then they have to add some salary to make it work

I wouldn't mind doiing that. Throw in a first round pick, and they might be interested.

Return to Trades