Random Babble

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:25 am
I didn't know that you could just grab the regular size images. I'm still think about the project and figuring out what I can do to make ky site better than seatdata, besides make it free and look about 10x better (which won't be hard). I'm interested in any ideas you guys might have.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:12 pm
OSAMA BIN LADEN...

D.E.A.D

Waiting for the conspiracy theories that he still living the good life smoking the ENDO with Tupac & Biggie in South of France.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:28 pm
::lol: Donald Trump will investigate!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:13 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:::lol: Donald Trump will investigate!

Good decision whoever decided to bury the body at sea...

No need for a shrine in a cemetary.
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:02 am
I can hear the conspiracy theories already - no seriously I do hear them already... Why all of the sudden make something up like this? Why not do this 3 - 5 years ago if it is a lie? I agree that the whole thing seems fishy and a big question mark went up when I read who they dumped the body at see, but if the military was going to stage his death, would they produce at least some pictures or other evidence of the body? Their lack of concern with proving this event, is the greatest evidence to support that it really happened, especially that it was a Navy Seals operation, whom aren't typically used for posturing. Special forces or usually concerned with providing evidence, it's basically "believe us, don't believe us, we don't care about your bureaucratic bullshit."

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, until someone presents evidence to indicate otherwise. I'm just happy some former members aren't still around to use this event to spew their unwavering hatred for the general American public... :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:14 pm
JREED wrote:I can hear the conspiracy theories already - no seriously I do hear them already... Why all of the sudden make something up like this? Why not do this 3 - 5 years ago if it is a lie? I agree that the whole thing seems fishy and a big question mark went up when I read who they dumped the body at see, but if the military was going to stage his death, would they produce at least some pictures or other evidence of the body? Their lack of concern with proving this event, is the greatest evidence to support that it really happened, especially that it was a Navy Seals operation, whom aren't typically used for posturing. Special forces or usually concerned with providing evidence, it's basically "believe us, don't believe us, we don't care about your bureaucratic bullshit."

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, until someone presents evidence to indicate otherwise. I'm just happy some former members aren't still around to use this event to spew their unwavering hatred for the general American public... :wink:

Yeah I believe it's true..

I think another reason they won't flood us with images is it might spark some upset extremeist.

there will probably be photos... just not at this time.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:27 am
JREED wrote:I can hear the conspiracy theories already - no seriously I do hear them already... Why all of the sudden make something up like this? Why not do this 3 - 5 years ago if it is a lie? I agree that the whole thing seems fishy and a big question mark went up when I read who they dumped the body at see, but if the military was going to stage his death, would they produce at least some pictures or other evidence of the body? Their lack of concern with proving this event, is the greatest evidence to support that it really happened, especially that it was a Navy Seals operation, whom aren't typically used for posturing. Special forces or usually concerned with providing evidence, it's basically "believe us, don't believe us, we don't care about your bureaucratic bullshit."

As always boys I believe it is all bullshiit.

Osama Bin Laden is of the Bin Laden family, basic high ups of Saudi Arabia and he is alive and well, in a mansion in Saudi Arabia and never was in danger in some other country.

I'll leave it at that, we all believe what we do

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:06 am
There's a lot of skeptics out at the moment...

I guess once the images get released then more people will believe... (not you though migz)
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:16 pm
PAWNO wrote:There's a lot of skeptics out at the moment...

I guess once the images get released then more people will believe... (not you though migz)

Images have always been faked easily, especially on the topic of Bin Laden. All those video clips have been debunked many times.

I stay with my belief

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:42 pm
I personally think the story was complete bs, but the guy IS actually dead
~LilBallerx~

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:31 am
migya wrote:

Osama Bin Laden is of the Bin Laden family, basic high ups of Saudi Arabia and he is alive and well, in a mansion in Saudi Arabia and never was in danger in some other country.

But Migya, the Bin Laden Family has disowned him since the late 1980's. Its been pretty clear that just about all his family has gone against Bin Laden and what he believes in for decades (well before 9/11). I am pretty sure he is not in Saudi Arabia, if he was still alive (which i doubt).
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:24 pm
LilBallerx8 wrote:I personally think the story was complete bs, but the guy IS actually dead

I've actually thought that myself.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:39 pm
JREED wrote:
LilBallerx8 wrote:I personally think the story was complete bs, but the guy IS actually dead

I've actually thought that myself.

Yeah I thought that too a long time ago. the facts around the recent killing (I.E no body, no photos, differating accounts yada yada ya)

He could of died in a cave in 2003..

But of all the people to create a conspiracy theory... I just can't believe Obama would mastermind something like that... George W on the other hand, he's been involved in a lot of scandals over the years.

Anyways it's all moot point
If you google Al Qaeda news there is heaps of storys where they are confirming the recent death and vowing for revenge.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:03 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
migya wrote:

But Migya, the Bin Laden Family has disowned him since the late 1980's. Its been pretty clear that just about all his family has gone against Bin Laden and what he believes in for decades (well before 9/11). I am pretty sure he is not in Saudi Arabia, if he was still alive (which i doubt).

I never believed that, it's all favourable lies for the cause.

We all have our beliefs ofcourse

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:51 am
Wow.. This is my 5000th post.

:-)
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum