NBA Playoffs

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:36 pm
Guybrush wrote:If we're going to trade Monta or/and Curry, I wanna see Paul in Warriors'jersey then...otherwise, I can't see big improvement with other possible trades.

That's not going to happen - $100 says he goes to New York or Orlando (if Howard doesn't go to LA). I hate how we are in an age when players can choose their team, but unless the new agreement does something to fix this, it wont change any time soon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:01 pm
Guybrush wrote:CP3 had a good game again, too bad Lakers won this one. But, man, those Lakers are so dirty, throughout the game they flailed their arms and "accidentally" hit Paul, Landry...disgusting team.

If we're going to trade Monta or/and Curry, I wanna see Paul in Warriors'jersey then...otherwise, I can't see big improvement with other possible trades.

I've been talking about trades involoving Monta or Curry for Paul for over a year and I think it may be possible. I really think Paul would do well with a player like JSmith, if the team were to get a trade with atlanta to gethim

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:25 am
Blazers just beat Mavs in Portland to make it 2-1 Mavs.

Heat and Bulls on verge of sweeping, though both haven't had it easy and Bulls just beating Pacers in all three games

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:27 pm
Bulls-Pacers a great series, and Heat-76'ers just horrible. Refs have killed the NBA.
~LilBallerx~

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:53 pm
Celts likely will sweep Knicks, who are without Billups and practically Amare. Without their three stars, Carmelo the other one obviously, healthy and firing, Knicks are one of the worst five teams there is I think. Rondo is such a great PG and fit for the Celts. I think I'd rather have him than Paul, as he plays the best defense of any PG I think.

Hawks up 2-1 on Magic. Just amazing and could be an upset.

Lakers gain control of series, up 2-1 on Hornets

Really think Celts v Heat could be a great series, but Celts have more weapons and if just one of their Centers can fire a bit, they have the advantage almost everywhere

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:48 am
Celts sweep and make short work of the Knicks. Celts needed to win easily to give them confidence and right now, I think they are the best team in the East, but during the next round we'll see better.

Hawks up 3-1 on Magic. Really surprising to me and it's either the Hawks stepping up after a pretty bad season or the Magic are much weaker than they looked. Reckon the Magic will make some changes in the offseason, lockout permitting, and they really need to as JRich, QRich and Arenas are looking like hasbeens that will never be that good again.

76ers pulled out a great win to stay alive against the Heat. Good to see and maybe next season they can build on what they've already gained.

Hornets evened series 2-2 with the Lakers with a great win. Paul got a triple double and played like an MVP. Interesting series and hopefully the Hornets can pull off the upset.

Spurs down 2-1 to Grizz in another great series which is a surprise. They need to win the next one to even the series.

Bulls last lost game to the Pacers and are up 3-1. Pacers have been in it every game and have shown alot of heart, Chicago have shown they are able to step up at the end of games.

Mavs and Blazers even at 2-2. Roy stepped up and showed he is not done with despite his injuries. Looks like a great series as well and either team could win.

Thunder up 3-0 on Denver and looking real good. They could really be a darkhorse these playoffs and it'd be good to see them go far.

These playoffs have been awesome so far

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:15 am
Grizz won again and have the Spurs on the brink of elimination. Wow.

Nuggets won to stay alive.

Mavs won to be up 3-2 on Blazers

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:31 pm
go blazers!
go grizz!
go bulls!

screw heat!
screw okc!
~LilBallerx~

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:02 pm
Damn...Grizz looking ready to take it!
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:24 am
Spurs get an incredible win to stay alive and are now down 3-2 to the Grizz.

Thunder come from behind at the end of the game to take the series 4-1 over the Nugs. Durant was amazing with 41pts. They play the winner of Grizz/Spurs.

Heat win their series 4-1 over the 76ers with a close win. They face the Celts.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:15 am
I wish the NBA playoffs were quicker (like the NHL playoffs). Both the Hockey and BBall playoffs started at the same time, yet the NBA is still in the first round.

The NBA should eliminate those extra days off and have each series have games every other day.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:34 am
Mavs beat Blazers in six games and now face the Lakers in what should be a good matchup.

Grizz complete the upset, beating Spurs in six and now face the Thunder

Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:04 am
If I'm correct, this should be the first time Grizzlies advanced in the playoffs.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:39 pm
yup, lets keep going grizz!
lets go LAAAAAAKERRRRRRS - just go to the finals and be swept by the bulls! :D:D:
~LilBallerx~

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:15 pm
Heat up 2-0 on Celts. Does surprise me, but it was in Miami both times so the Heat really had to win those. Miami is looking like championship material. They keep performing like this and they'll be tough to beat.

Hawks up 1-0 on Bulls and they really look like they've woken up from a three year sleep. They are playing up to their talent and could actually beat the Bulls.

Grizz and Thunder 1-1/ Grizz are for real, winning in game 1 and could actualy beat the Thunder, though I think they won't, but it looks like that series could go to seven games.

Mavs up 1-0 on Lakers. Mavs look good and really could be contenders this year, but they have everything to prove, they've been in it so many times

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Forum