Both
16%
Neither
48%

Total votes : 25

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:28 pm
TRON wrote:We will never be champions with no defense. And i want to build my team to take champions. That has to be my goal for the first time in 35 years, since i have new owners. No more PF in Center position, no more 120 pts offense and 130 pts defense, no more 110 pts from the guards and 10 from the centers, no more short guys freak show, no more run and gun, no more investing in strange players, no more draft nonsense. For the love of god i am sick and tired.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:49 pm
Maybe we keep both, trade lee, start udoh, and get a defensive 5 like tyson chandler... that would drastically change our defensive landscape... for the best, of course...

i uno, just sayin
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:01 pm
udoh + wright = bench if needed
draft SF
sign center
~LilBallerx~

Rookie
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:04 pm
monte has a big golden gate bridge tattoo on his back, and hes goood... its fkd up we trade him away.. hes sucha loyal warrior and look at these dumb fks tryin to trade him away... repeating gilbert arena much??
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:12 pm
facue420 wrote:monte has a big golden gate bridge tattoo on his back, and hes goood... its fkd up we trade him away.. hes sucha loyal warrior and look at these dumb fks tryin to trade him away... repeating gilbert arena much??

you mind explaining how monta's situation is any way similar to the situation that gilbert had with us??? cuz uh..... i dont get it
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:53 am
Udoh is a rookie and one that has done nothing to deserve even being considered as starting PF

migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:44 am
8th ave wrote:
facue420 wrote:monte has a big golden gate bridge tattoo on his back, and hes goood... its fkd up we trade him away.. hes sucha loyal warrior and look at these dumb fks tryin to trade him away... repeating gilbert arena much??

you mind explaining how monta's situation is any way similar to the situation that gilbert had with us??? cuz uh..... i dont get it

agent 0 was good when we traded him away. what i meant was keep our good players and get rid of those useless players like acie law, radman, and AB. i like the idea of gettin cousins. we need passion!!! ever since we lost turiaf and anythony morrow, our bench is sorta dead, no ones really cheering :banghead:
Role Player
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:45 am
facue420 wrote:agent 0 was good when we traded him away. what i meant was keep our good players and get rid of those useless players like acie law, radman, and AB. i like the idea of gettin cousins. we need passion!!! ever since we lost turiaf and anythony morrow, our bench is sorta dead, no ones really cheering :banghead:

Gilbert Arenas wasn't traded away. The Warriors would of kept him if they could, but since he was a second round pick, they didn't have any rights to sign him as a free agent, meaning other teams can offer him much more which they did. Cohan even said that they'll re-sign him even if it meant paying the luxury tax. Unfortunately, Cohan knew beforehand that it wasn't going to happen. Since then, the NBA has implemented a "Gilbert Arenas" rule which gives a team Bird Rights to all their second round picks so that this can be avoided.

But you're right, the lack of bench should be a huge concern for the Warriors, but with them being so close to the cap, the only way anything can happen is if they trade one of the key players.

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:53 pm
8th ave, the 3rd girl from right to left has the nicest booty.
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:51 pm
BayAreaHoopz wrote:
facue420 wrote:agent 0 was good when we traded him away. what i meant was keep our good players and get rid of those useless players like acie law, radman, and AB. i like the idea of gettin cousins. we need passion!!! ever since we lost turiaf and anythony morrow, our bench is sorta dead, no ones really cheering :banghead:

Gilbert Arenas wasn't traded away. The Warriors would of kept him if they could, but since he was a second round pick, they didn't have any rights to sign him as a free agent, meaning other teams can offer him much more which they did. Cohan even said that they'll re-sign him even if it meant paying the luxury tax. Unfortunately, Cohan knew beforehand that it wasn't going to happen. Since then, the NBA has implemented a "Gilbert Arenas" rule which gives a team Bird Rights to all their second round picks so that this can be avoided.

But you're right, the lack of bench should be a huge concern for the Warriors, but with them being so close to the cap, the only way anything can happen is if they trade one of the key players.

I'd rather see a similar team in consecutive seasons than blow everything up to move our star player. Some chemistry built in the off-season + a new coach could get us in the playoffs. We aren't that far away

Rookie
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:17 am
I'd trade neither. We need depth and a 6'6 backup shooting guard.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:24 am
I just don't see any way the team can improve and get more talent without trading at least one of the best three here, in Monta, Curry and Lee. No very good player will want to come here

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:13 am
migya wrote:I just don't see any way the team can improve and get more talent without trading at least one of the best three here, in Monta, Curry and Lee. No very good player will want to come here

and you think consistently trading star players is the way to make star players want to come here?

and why can't you see any way for us to improve? we have 3 quality pieces, we just need some depth now [bigs + starting sf + bench]. good drafting and FA signings can handle that. Curry/Ellis/Lee got better with every game they played together.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:18 pm
migya wrote:I just don't see any way the team can improve and get more talent without trading at least one of the best three here, in Monta, Curry and Lee. No very good player will want to come here

no real good player wanna come to gsw because warriors never had those brotherhoood chem like boston celtics. we had one yr of playoff team, where everyone was bounded but the dumb ass frontoffice fk'd the team up right after... :banghead:
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:24 pm
Beast Mode wrote:

and you think consistently trading star players is the way to make star players want to come here?

and why can't you see any way for us to improve? we have 3 quality pieces, we just need some depth now [bigs + starting sf + bench]. good drafting and FA signings can handle that. Curry/Ellis/Lee got better with every game they played together.

bam 2x
~LilBallerx~

PreviousNext

Return to Warriors Basketball