NBA fantasy league 1 - DONE

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:33 am
fine wrote:Just Win Baby was the #1 team I did NOT want to face. I think I need some luck to actually beat his team.

I also think that the one team that can beat you is William, but it will be a stretch.

Pretty strange not making the final, as I have for the last few years as far as I remember, but it's good to see every matchup look good

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:13 pm
The final week is here. Fine, the master all season takes on zshook, the third ranked all up. Fine looks unstoppable and zshook will likely have to have everything go his way. It will be a good matchup boys.

I lost to Aussie in the battle for fifth place and my aussie couterpart gets fifth and I get sixth, the lowest placing I've got in a few years.

William and Teh Ballerz go for third and fourth place.

TheBodyGuard and Beast fight it out for the first place in the Consolation playoffs and seventh overall.

Jesus Ballers and Pawno go for third and fourth in the lower bracket

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:45 pm
Thanks Migya for setting up both leagues. Hopefully we all can do this again next season.

Good luck versus me this week in the other league. Australia is counting on you.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:08 am
fine wrote:Thanks Migya for setting up both leagues. Hopefully we all can do this again next season.

Good luck versus me this week in the other league. Australia is counting on you.

I do it every year and will gladly do so next season.

I fight for me! :mrgreen:

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:51 am
Deron Williams out and same with David West....injuries killed me in the playoffs

why oh why?!!!!! I could've been battling Fine :D
~LilBallerx~

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:49 pm
LilBallerx8 wrote:Deron Williams out and same with David West....injuries killed me in the playoffs

why oh why?!!!!! I could've been battling Fine :D

That happens every season. Good players on bad teams get shutdown for the rest of the season and some good players on high ranked playoff teams get some games off, like the Spurs with Duncan

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:54 am
Season over and Fine wins this league by a mile, winning 8-1 over zshook.

Be good to do it again next year boys

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:54 pm
Feel weird taking credit for putting this team together because I did not believe in it at the beginning of the season....but they turned out to be a hell of team. Thanks to CP3 and Nash for getting most of my assists. Thanks to Paul Pierce for shooting nearly 50% on the season. Thanks to the JET for being available in the 10th round. Thanks to D-Wright for being a steal in the late rounds. Thanks to Wes Matthews, Marcin Gortat, and Eric Gordon for being on the waiver wire. And most importantly thanks to me for being so awesome.

In the three years I've played this forum's leagues I have 3x 1st places, 1x 2nd place, and 1x 3rd place (and one 7th place "Consolation Winner"). My career regular season winning % is .555 with a 13-2 career playoff record. Moral of the story: don't sleep on me.

btw I don't usually gloat because of karma and whatnot but for today - I don't give a fudge. 8)
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:24 pm
sorry long time didnt post....just always read what u guys type in this forum hehehe...
actually, didnt really pay attention to my team but i always make sure the line ups are filled and healthy....i love my 4th round pick derrick rose and L.Aldridge...
anyway, congratz to the winner.....
Go Warriors....
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:32 am
fine wrote:Feel weird taking credit for putting this team together because I did not believe in it at the beginning of the season....but they turned out to be a hell of team. Thanks to CP3 and Nash for getting most of my assists. Thanks to Paul Pierce for shooting nearly 50% on the season. Thanks to the JET for being available in the 10th round. Thanks to D-Wright for being a steal in the late rounds. Thanks to Wes Matthews, Marcin Gortat, and Eric Gordon for being on the waiver wire. And most importantly thanks to me for being so awesome.

In the three years I've played this forum's leagues I have 3x 1st places, 1x 2nd place, and 1x 3rd place (and one 7th place "Consolation Winner"). My career regular season winning % is .555 with a 13-2 career playoff record. Moral of the story: don't sleep on me.

btw I don't usually gloat because of karma and whatnot but for today - I don't give a fudge. 8)

In my year's of fantasy league on here I've gotten 5x 1st place, 2x 2nd place, 1x 3rd place and 2x 4th place. I never missed the championship playoffs. Think that trumps you Fine. TheBodyGuard did get 2x 1st place in the two leagues we had last year I think it was

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:57 pm
Deron Williams, David West, Stephen Jackson <3 and !@!
Zach Randolph <3
~LilBallerx~

Previous

Return to Fantasy League Forum