So many trades it has my head spinning!

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 26
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:47 pm
Perkins to OKC for Jeff Green and Kristic.

Carl Landry to NOH for for Marcus Thorton.

Sane Batier to Memphis for Thabeet

Aron Brooks for Gorgon Dragic? not sure that went through!

Watching NBA TV... home sick... cough cough... just trying to sort it out
"Hard Work Beats Talent, When Talent Doesn't Work Hard"

Image : 2010 - 2011
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:04 pm
http://www.nba.com/news/transactions/20 ... index.html

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:46 pm
OKC got really good now:

Perkins and Robison for Greene and Kristic,
Nazr Mohammed for DJ White and Mo Pete

The gave up greene and bunch of garbage for some nice pieces. They are going to be contender now.

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:52 pm
So when we buy out Murphy that will lower our roster to 12...
1. Curry
2. Ellis
3. Wright
4. Lee
5. Beans
6. Lin
7. Williams
8. Vlad Rad
9. Lou Amundson
10. Ekpe Udoh
11. Charlie Bell
12. Law

We are awefully shallow in the front court now. And we are 1 under the minimum of 13 players.
Does this mean we will be picking up players either in D-League call up or free agents?

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:11 am
GSW Hoops Fan wrote:OKC got really good now:

The gave up greene and bunch of garbage for some nice pieces. They are going to be contender now.

OKC may have made a bad move. They do get a solid Center who rebounds and defends well in Perkins, but they don't seem to have a replacement for Green, who was their third best player and pretty allround. It is easier to get SFs than Centers so just with that it was a good move. Don't see how the other trade does much for them as there was no real contributor gained.

The Blazers getting GWallace was significant and they do look powerful right now. Bobcats don't want to be a good team anytime soon obviously

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:49 pm
If Roy get's better before the playoffs start, watch out for the Blaze!
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."

Rookie
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:30 pm
OK, this may sound bad, but I think it is time for the Warriors to actually try to rebuild and just start fresh. I know this sounds bad but I'm so tired of not being terrible, but not being good. I'm tired of the middle ground and someday this team needs to realize that they need to fully commit to rebuilding if they want to succeed.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:12 pm
migya wrote:
GSW Hoops Fan wrote:OKC got really good now:

OKC may have made a bad move. They do get a solid Center who rebounds and defends well in Perkins, but they don't seem to have a replacement for Green, who was their third best player and pretty allround. It is easier to get SFs than Centers so just with that it was a good move. Don't see how the other trade does much for them as there was no real contributor gained.

The Blazers getting GWallace was significant and they do look powerful right now. Bobcats don't want to be a good team anytime soon obviously

Im glad, because I am still pissed at steven jackson for what he did. Now he is stuck on a worse team that will not spend the money need to be a good team.

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:33 pm
WarriorHawk87 wrote:OK, this may sound bad, but I think it is time for the Warriors to actually try to rebuild and just start fresh. I know this sounds bad but I'm so tired of not being terrible, but not being good. I'm tired of the middle ground and someday this team needs to realize that they need to fully commit to rebuilding if they want to succeed.

I don't want to start from scratch, because, to be honest, the team will just end up where they are now. What I want and it is what is always needed to become a contender, is a real good trade that gets a star big. That's not easy, but I think great bigs are much harder to get than smaller players, as smaller players are more abundant.

I do think the team can get alot for players ike Monta and Curry, even Lee. You have to be able to play both ends of the floor and this roster is just awful defensively and thus will never be close to a contender. Get the star player or two stars and then it is easier to attract other very good players

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:27 pm
migya wrote:
WarriorHawk87 wrote:OK, this may sound bad, but I think it is time for the Warriors to actually try to rebuild and just start fresh. I know this sounds bad but I'm so tired of not being terrible, but not being good. I'm tired of the middle ground and someday this team needs to realize that they need to fully commit to rebuilding if they want to succeed.

I don't want to start from scratch, because, to be honest, the team will just end up where they are now. What I want and it is what is always needed to become a contender, is a real good trade that gets a star big. That's not easy, but I think great bigs are much harder to get than smaller players, as smaller players are more abundant.

I do think the team can get alot for players ike Monta and Curry, even Lee. You have to be able to play both ends of the floor and this roster is just awful defensively and thus will never be close to a contender. Get the star player or two stars and then it is easier to attract other very good players

we need a physical player in short.
when was the last time this team had a zach randolph physique player? ben wallace? we need a low post banger, because honestly, our team is s.o.f.t.
~LilBallerx~

Return to Trades