Game Thread: Boston Celtics @ Warriors 2011-02-22

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors extend to a four game winning streak?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:34 pm

YES
70%
NO
30%

Total votes : 10

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:23 pm
Finally get to watch a game, glad to see Smart using the bench amen to that, get the starters some rest. I give Smart props for that, took him long enough.

Udoh getting playing time also a plus.
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:29 pm
Udoh playing great on defense! Some highlight blocks right there.

And I have to agree about the bench, Warriorsstepup. They finally are starting to get more playing time, and they are showing that they can step up when it is asked of them. I can only imagine how they must have felt before when they get like 5 minutes per game, and everybody talks bad about them, and they couldn't do much for that amount of time, and their morale must have sunk pretty bad...it seems that's changing now. Thank god.

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:38 pm
Guybrush wrote:Udoh playing great on defense! Some highlight blocks right there.

And I have to agree about the bench, Warriorsstepup. They finally are starting to get more playing time, and they are showing that they can step up when it is asked of them. I can only imagine how they must have felt before when they get like 5 minutes per game, and everybody talks bad about them, and they couldn't do much for that amount of time, and their morale must have sunk pretty bad...it seems that's changing now. Thank god.

I could not agree more with you on that Guybrush, smart should have gone to them more often earlier in the season but u hit it on the nail the guys were getting inconsistent minutes/playing times.

And with Udoh its a good outlook so far he gets the minutes and is producing bright future. His defense is too active i likes.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:44 pm
So far, Smart is doing a nice job in this game. He even answered to Celtics' small lineup in the same way.

And I guess those who were mentioning referees and number of free throws are going to be quiet tonight. ::razz:

Rookie
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:48 pm
I am very happy with the FT and foul discrepancy right now
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:54 pm
I'm happy that we didn't get into a 8 minute long shooting slump like we normally do in the 1st half. We could have played a little better at the end of the second - kind of feel like we let them of the hook and they gathered some momentum. Someone needs to be playing what Ray Allen said before the game right now in the warriors locker room. Lets run these old bitches off the court!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:59 pm
Oh, yeah, about that what Allen said, when did he said it exactly?
I missed that part, I know what he said, just don't know when and in which manner.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:11 pm
I've been praising them all game long, but what the hell is happening again with this piss poor defense?!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:13 pm
Guybrush wrote:Oh, yeah, about that what Allen said, when did he said it exactly?
I missed that part, I know what he said, just don't know when and in which manner.

before the game to his team in the hallway before they took the court
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:14 pm
JREED wrote:before the game to his team in the hallway before they took the court

I guess that they give us some credit then, if they need to put us down like that, just to get some kind of motivation. I mean, I wouldn't expect something like that to be said by Ray Allen, seriously.

OK, we got some of the momentum back.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:15 pm
Guybrush wrote:I've been praising them all game long, but what the hell is happening again with this piss poor defense?!
Yup, sounds like you needs to start talking some sh*t! **** YOU ELLIS!!!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:20 pm
JREED wrote:
Guybrush wrote:I've been praising them all game long, but what the hell is happening again with this piss poor defense?!

Definitely. Why just stop at Ellis, **** Lee for not being able to get a rebound!

And does ambidextrous in his case means that he can't use either of his hands properly? :banghead:

And now 3 of our players are all alone below the basket after some poor attempt by Law, and nobody grabs the ball!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:23 pm
garbage quarter for us, we just lost it there... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:24 pm
Guybrush wrote:
JREED wrote:

Definitely. Why just stop at Ellis, **** Lee for not being able to get a rebound!

And does ambidextrous in his case means that he can't use either of his hands properly? :banghead:

And now 3 of our players are all alone below the basket after some poor attempt by Law, and nobody grabs the ball!

WTF was Law doing there anyways!?!?!?! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:27 pm
Why do Warriors need to give you hope for the whole 1st half, and throughout the most of the 3rd quarter, just to fall apart completely in a few minutes?

Damn, it's almost 6:30 AM here, and I stayed awake, because this should be a big match, and I have class at 10. ::lol: Come on, Warriors! Show some sacrifice!
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads