The FML thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:06 am
Guybrush wrote:Of course I don't mind, I welcome your advice. Though, my mind already knows that, it's just that you got used to some things, and it's hard to let go, that part is worrying. :)

But I'm trying to spend as much time as I can with friends, though, sometimes it's not helpful when you see a friends with his girlfriend, and you used to go out together, for instance. But yeah, I know what you mean. The hardest part is when you're alone at night. That's why I'm able to watch all the Warriors games even here, because I can't sleep at night, lol.

And, of course there are a lot of beautiful and nice women out there, it's just getting harder to find them, cause in my case, I think I'm gonna compare every single one of them to my ex, which is not fair, I know, but I guess it takes time. And you always have those flashbacks when you are thinking what wen wrong, and what changed so badly that someone who was your closest friend among other things changed opinion of you so drastically. Which is not the case, it just looks that way, because that person still has feelings for you, just trying not to show them.

This is definitely my thread. I wanted to write two sentences and I end up writing autobiography. :)

This is a good forum for all of us. Ya know, were all the same, man. I read this poem called Desiderata by Max Ehrman. Check it out. It really keeps me grounded and helps me to love everybody and understand everybody. it's like when Charlie Brown blew the basball game. He wanted to stay in bed all day the next day. But his pal Linus came over and reminded him that it's Ok by saying "Look, Charlie Brown, the sun still rises" or something like that. LOL :mrgreen:
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:00 am
looks like the ball is starting to roll in this thread...hopefully it doesn't turn into a relationship thread...

anywho, my ex gf of 9 years just took our disney/pixar/dreamworks/20th century fox collection... that fukken bitch... i was hella mad... i bought a little less than half for her, but i bought it for US just as much as i bought it for her... she doesn't understand that tho...
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:33 pm
PAWNO wrote:Warriorsstepup... show me some flicks Brother. I want to see what a big behind and perfect shape looks like.

If you don't wanna advertise all over the internet then just add me on facebook.com/oscarthomas and i'll just stalk out your photo albums homie!!!

There you go Pawno, ill send you her address and cell private, for the job well done in the leagues. lol

Last edited by warriorsstepup on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:47 pm
Warriorsstepup, I believe you have put the link to your mail, so that's why others will have hard time looking at that picture, lol. :)

You will need to upload it over imageshack, or something like that, and then post it.

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:58 pm
Guybrush wrote:Warriorsstepup, I believe you have put the link to your mail, so that's why others will have hard time looking at that picture, lol. :)

You will need to upload it over imageshack, or something like that, and then post it.

It posted but then after some minutes it just had "image" written, well at least I tried Pawno.

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:02 pm
8th ave wrote:looks like the ball is starting to roll in this thread...hopefully it doesn't turn into a relationship thread...

anywho, my ex gf of 9 years just took our disney/pixar/dreamworks/20th century fox collection... that fukken bitch... i was hella mad... i bought a little less than half for her, but i bought it for US just as much as i bought it for her... she doesn't understand that tho...

And you then spear head it into more relationship stuff 8th, well I guess we can come to the conclusion that women are a high percantage of "FML".

9 years, talk about commitment, after all we are warrior fans I see a trend here.

Somethings you just have to let go, punch a pillow, let some stress out and hope it disappears.
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:18 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:
Guybrush wrote:Warriorsstepup, I believe you have put the link to your mail, so that's why others will have hard time looking at that picture, lol. :)

It posted but then after some minutes it just had "image" written, well at least I tried Pawno.

I see it now. :-k

Never mind, if you don't mind me saying mate, but that really is one fine ass. :)

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:22 pm
Guybrush wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:

I see it now. :-k

Never mind, if you don't mind me saying mate, but that really is one fine ass. :)

lol, no worries, she has great qualities at times to but her assests are hard to forget.
I apprecaite the help on uploading the pic, am computer illiterate at times.
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum