Random Babble

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:09 pm
Anyone know of any medication in the U.S to cure Worms?

I went into Walgreen today and was rather embarrassed having to ask for the the tablets (i had to explain i had a itchy butt) ... the pharmacist was telling me i'd probably need to see a doctor to get antibiotics... SERIOUSLY!!!

The lesson i learned is
1. dont let a dog lick your face.
2. dont smell your underwear to check if they are clean.
(2 biggest causes of worms)

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:55 pm
PAWNO wrote:Anyone know of any medication in the U.S to cure Worms?

I went into Walgreen today and was rather embarrassed having to ask for the the tablets (i had to explain i had a itchy butt) ... the pharmacist was telling me i'd probably need to see a doctor to get antibiotics... SERIOUSLY!!!

The lesson i learned is
1. dont let a dog lick your face.
2. dont smell your underwear to check if they are clean.
(2 biggest causes of worms)

are you feeling better?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:09 pm
Bought a really good magazine today called "Mental Floss" i'm yet to see it in shops in Australia, But damn... i think it's the 1st mag i've ever read from front to back.

great article in there about what happens when the Artic ice sheet melts and who benefiets the most economically from global warming.

well worth a read next time your looking for a magazine.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:42 pm
Does anyone have any paranoia about certain numbers?

(like Jim Carrey in the movie 23)

Was at a restaurant and they called my number 49.... I made a quick excuse and told no.50 i was still waiting on my friend and to go ahead of me! I was eating by myself but i refuse to acknowledge that number now (because of the curse of my recent holiday and flying to Los Angeles being seated in row 49 and then losing to the fortyniners the very next day)
All Star
Poster Credit: 26
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:31 pm
PAWNO wrote:Does anyone have any paranoia about certain numbers?

(like Jim Carrey in the movie 23)

Was at a restaurant and they called my number 49.... I made a quick excuse and told no.50 i was still waiting on my friend and to go ahead of me! I was eating by myself but i refuse to acknowledge that number now (because of the curse of my recent holiday and flying to Los Angeles being seated in row 49 and then losing to the fortyniners the very next day)

No, but 69 is my favorite number.
"Hard Work Beats Talent, When Talent Doesn't Work Hard"

Image : 2010 - 2011
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:14 am
So they rested the most (IN)famous dude from Australia!

Julian Assange, the dude responsible for wikileaks... Y'all in the INT'L community better show him the due dilligance... If he gets deported to America... well then he's got no chance at seeing freedokm.
All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:41 pm

lmaolmaolmao
ahhahahahahahahah
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
~LilBallerx~

Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:14 pm
been listening a lot to KNBR on internet radio (I live too far north to get it on regular radio) to get my bay area sport fix at work. I have to ask to those of you that would know better than me but what is up with Ralph on the Razor and Mr. T show? I can't stand this guy's voice, he is so god damn annoying. He sounds like a old, stroked-out, drunk Droopy Dog. Why is this guy on the air? I instantly switch to something else when this show comes on.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:43 pm
JREED wrote:been listening a lot to KNBR on internet radio (I live too far north to get it on regular radio) to get my bay area sport fix at work. I have to ask to those of you that would know better than me but what is up with Ralph on the Razor and Mr. T show? I can't stand this guy's voice, he is so god damn annoying. He sounds like a old, stroked-out, drunk Droopy Dog. Why is this guy on the air? I instantly switch to something else when this show comes on.

Can't say i've heard it but one of the guys who works for espn and does the NFL today podcast "Ross Tucker" has the most annoying voice i've ever heard.

But in the end... I gave the guy a go cause it's a great show and now i've grown to tolerate the voice.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:33 am
JREED wrote:been listening a lot to KNBR on internet radio (I live too far north to get it on regular radio) to get my bay area sport fix at work. I have to ask to those of you that would know better than me but what is up with Ralph on the Razor and Mr. T show? I can't stand this guy's voice, he is so god damn annoying. He sounds like a old, stroked-out, drunk Droopy Dog. Why is this guy on the air? I instantly switch to something else when this show comes on.

:mrgreen:

That voice really is annoying, but makes me laugh. I've only heard some five episodes of that show, but I know what you mean with the guy's voice. We are talking about the guy partnering with Tolbert right?

migya make the ring fall on ya
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:09 pm
Yeah, I'm pretty sure. He is unmistakable. he gets his name (razor) because of his voice, what a joke, trying to make it sound cool. Dude sounds like he sound be doing local political news talk.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:57 am
So I'm thinking about building a website that is like a database of stadium seat views. It will enable the user to select the venue then the section and maybe even the row and/or seat. There is already a website - http://www.seatdata.com/, that is basically what I want to do but it is a pay site ($10/year) and it looks like a high school student made it. The site I'm planning on building will be free with a message board, rating system, pictures (maybe rotating views also) from the section/row/seat they are viewing and will be mostly user created content. It will be a lot of work and I'll need to acquire a lot of pictures before I launch, but what do you guys think? Good/bad idea? Can I count on you guys contributing?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:51 am
JREED wrote:So I'm thinking about building a website that is like a database of stadium seat views. It will enable the user to select the venue then the section and maybe even the row and/or seat. There is already a website - http://www.seatdata.com/, that is basically what I want to do but it is a pay site ($10/year) and it looks like a high school student made it. The site I'm planning on building will be free with a message board, rating system, pictures (maybe rotating views also) from the section/row/seat they are viewing and will be mostly user created content. It will be a lot of work and I'll need to acquire a lot of pictures before I launch, but what do you guys think? Good/bad idea? Can I count on you guys contributing?

I've got heaps of pictures from my visits to Athletics & Raiders game.

So a perfect template for a empty Coliseum :)
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:01 am
I think it might be a good idea. I didn't check if there is any other site that does that, except that one you mentioned. If there's no free site for that, it is a good idea. So, if that's what you want, I'd go for it.

I don't know how can I contribute from here though, but if I can anyhow, you can count on me. :)
Site Admin
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:28 am
SeatData is extremely simple to grab the pictures from without an account as well. Just find out the URL of the small picture and change the part of the URL to a larger resolution and you're set. JReed, I usually go to Wrigley Field once a year, might be able to help with some pics later this season if needed.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum