Jackson Questions Where 'Final Say' On A Chris Paul Trade Wo

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:38 pm
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi ... ould_come/

This kina stuff really peeves me man. Why? I dunno.. What is Phil Jackson commenting on this for?? It's none of his, or the Lakers business. The league should fine his azz big dollars. If players can't argue with refs, what are coach's doing commenting on other teams players and possible trade proposals? I don't care if you are Red, Phil, or whoever, he needs to shut his Hollywood mouth up and focus on the Lakers cuz last time i checked the champions have lost like 3 of 4.
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:23 am
This is what Phil Jackson does... he says something controversial about the team he is facing, makes them think, and then beat them (the lakers won by 15 over the Hornets). It's a strategy he's done for for years.

However, Jackson does bring up a serious issue. How will the NBA run the Hornets now that it owns it? Basically Jackson is asking whether they will run it fair to the other teams (and the hornets themselves), or will the NBA trade Paul to NY so they can maximize their profits? Phil Jackson isn't stupid. He knows the NBA is corrupt and might abuse its ownership of the Hornets.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:11 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:This is what Phil Jackson does... he says something controversial about the team he is facing, makes them think, and then beat them (the lakers won by 15 over the Hornets). It's a strategy he's done for for years.

However, Jackson does bring up a serious issue. How will the NBA run the Hornets now that it owns it? Basically Jackson is asking whether they will run it fair to the other teams (and the hornets themselves), or will the NBA trade Paul to NY so they can maximize their profits? Phil Jackson isn't stupid. He knows the NBA is corrupt and might abuse its ownership of the Hornets.

Well said

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:07 am
i'm totally for the freedom of speech and openess of any organisation. we need wikileaks to go on nba. what the fukc is all this silence policy?! you can't speak of this and that, only we are in the know and position to analyse and act? isn't it so retrograde and retarded? where is transparance, freedom, democracy? the politics of this league is like nazi regime.

FUKC THAT!
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:25 am
I agree martin, wikileaks needs to do the NBA and the Banking industry (which there is a rumor they already have a bunch of info on).

Return to NBA Forum