GSW DEATHMATCH: DRAFT IS COMPLETE!!! :-)

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:23 pm
PAWNO wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:Not too mad, but this team disappointed me, I mean I had Adrian Petterson, and Adrian Foster, but everyone had career games against me. I did not pick the players on the team but i have to admit I got attached, lol. Next year its on, with one year on the belt.

The Arian Foster pick was ridiculous...

That kid was between 6-10th round talent that played himself into a top 3-5 pick next year. (MJD, Peterson, Foster, Hillis, Turner)

Allthough i believe the Texans became weaker as a whole by leaning on Foster & the Run this year... I just hope next year they focus on being a pass 1st team.

Don't forget Chris Johnson .. Turner hasn't passed him and never will
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:02 pm
Beast Mode wrote:
PAWNO wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:Not too mad, but this team disappointed me, I mean I had Adrian Petterson, and Adrian Foster, but everyone had career games against me. I did not pick the players on the team but i have to admit I got attached, lol. Next year its on, with one year on the belt.

The Arian Foster pick was ridiculous...

That kid was between 6-10th round talent that played himself into a top 3-5 pick next year. (MJD, Peterson, Foster, Hillis, Turner)

Allthough i believe the Texans became weaker as a whole by leaning on Foster & the Run this year... I just hope next year they focus on being a pass 1st team.

Don't forget Chris Johnson .. Turner hasn't passed him and never will

Chris Johnson is irrelevant next year bro.

I certainly believe he has fallen off the face of the earth. (he's laid way too many eggs this year)
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:25 pm
just came off a 23 point game

his o-line has been playing like **** and the QB position has been in shambles all year

watch the games son.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:06 pm
Beast Mode wrote:just came off a 23 point game

his o-line has been playing like **** and the QB position has been in shambles all year

watch the games son.

That's true... he did have a nice game last week against the COLTS!!!

Still he's laid way too many eggs in my eyes. He's definately top 10. But when a guy like Michael Turner or Peyton Hillis can Gaurentee u the TD week in and week out then i don't see why CJ deserves to be in that top 3 mix.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:30 am
CHAMPIONSHIP GAME BABY
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:14 am
ITS GOIN DOWN SON!
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:47 pm
Rashad Jennings will lead me to the promiseland ... I hope.
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:33 am
Unless Graham and Akers put up just under 30 pts and DeSean Jackson does nothing, it looks like I'm the champion... I wish I could take more credit for having the best record and winning it all, but just under half the players are ones of my own choosing - the rest I inherited...
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:38 pm
Yeah, you win. My WR's let me down big time. Not to mention Gates doing nothing for me on the bench. I made a nice playoff run as the last seed [got in the playoffs last week of season] .. was fun while it lasted. Goddamn 3 WR thing was horrible though .. definitely setting it up as QB/RB/RB/FLEX/WR/WR/TE/DEF/K next year.

Congrats! You should get some kind of medal for your profile.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:10 pm
Beast Mode wrote:.. definitely setting it up as QB/RB/RB/FLEX/WR/WR/TE/DEF/K next year.

Congrats! You should get some kind of medal for your profile.

I'm happy to have a flex spot next year instead of the 3rd wideout.. However there is a issue in regards to the keeper league status this year. Just because the people who left and the people who replaced.. not a lot of people got to build there individual rosters.

I say we start fresh next year, draft with a flex spot in our minds and let our new participants build there own powerhouse teams

Sounds good, if there is a season. I also really liked the auction draft that Crackerz hosted last year.
Previous

Return to Fantasy League Forum