Game Thread: Warriors @ Dallas Mavericks 2010-12-07

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors come out of Dallas with a win?

Poll ended at Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:41 pm

YES
40%
NO
60%

Total votes : 5

All Star
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:54 pm
Guybrush wrote:Why, damn it? Out of all the teams we had to lose to Dallas...I watched only the end, but still, I'm pissed that we lost this one.

The turnovers killed us, the lack of bench caught up to us, but it was the timely turnovers, Dirk was money and clutch for the Mavs.
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:56 pm
Like I said many times, Rad is a shooter...he shouldn't play most of the time below the basket. And he hit now the late three...if he played more at SF, we would have a better player in Rad. And I don't see why Dorell has to play 43 minutes...this way he could get some rest. But, oh well...
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:57 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:
Guybrush wrote:Why, damn it? Out of all the teams we had to lose to Dallas...I watched only the end, but still, I'm pissed that we lost this one.

The turnovers killed us, the lack of bench caught up to us, but it was the timely turnovers, Dirk was money and clutch for the Mavs.

Add to that that Kidd's three pointer...first points of the game for him. #-o

All Star
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:01 pm
Lol @ Kidd, was a none factor till that 3 point shot. Smart does not now how to use his bench, I needed to see more Gadz, and more Lou, even Reggie although he had a bad game.

Dorrell and Curry were the only ones that were really on.

Rad hit a nice 3, he could be in the rotation as a sf, we just need production from the bench.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:05 pm
I'm watching now highlights, and I thought it at first, but now I'm sure, that Nowitzki's block on Lee was a foul. Not that it matters much, but I kind of grew tired of seeing that our opponents shoot twice as much free throws than we do.

8-13...I was expecting a better score than this, after that good start we had. Smart needs to start using his rotations better. He can't have 4 guys playing through all of the game. I think that's the biggest reason we're losing so far. Smart is losing some pints in my book, he needs to change something.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:17 pm
One more thing, I saw that we played by far the worst defense in the last quarter, according to points they scored on us, so, that's one more clue for Smart to realize that his starting lineup can, and will, get tired, so he needs to use bloody bench!
Previous

Return to Game Threads