The Miami Heat thread

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:57 pm
Its is really just funny to me, so many angles to look at, the hype, the BIG 3, the losing streak, who would have thought.

There will be more developing stories as the season develops. Thoughts on the matter ?

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:18 am
I said that they wouldn't be anywhere near as good as most thought. Too many stars and too many has beens

migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:48 pm
I didn't think they would be good early, but I thought they'd make the playoffs. I never thought they win a championship. I don't consider Bosh a Big 3, they are a dynamic duo. Right now, they don't play defense good enough to win. I always thought that the first game against the Cavs would be the season changer when they started to play together as a team. Too bad for the coach it looks like they are already divided as a team.
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:52 pm
I think the loss of Mike Miller is hurting them on the wings pretty bad ... not a real consistent threat from downtown *Eddie House is anything but consistent* ...

I don't think they win it all this year, but this isn't a 1 year project. They'll build roleplayers through the draft much like the Celtics did (Rondo *now a star*, Leon Powe, Glen Davis, etc) and have a dynasty in a year or 2.

All Star
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:33 pm
The hype was too great, this team should be winning now, I mean this mofo's had t.v time had some huge intro of the big 3, I never remember the same fanfare for other high end free agents.

My take is this, Lebron and D-Wade are too similar, their jumper is questionable, they both need the ball in their hands majority of the time.

The rest of the roster is blah, they need to fill some spot, they need a better center and better shooters.

D-Wade or Lebron need to take a back sit or else this team won't go.

As far as Lebron going to Cleveland things could get dangerous. lol. Damn I missed the introduction oh well am sure ESPN will reply that a million times.
Rookie
Poster Credit: 4
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:19 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:The hype was too great, this team should be winning now, I mean this mofo's had t.v time had some huge intro of the big 3, I never remember the same fanfare for other high end free agents.

My take is this, Lebron and D-Wade are too similar, their jumper is questionable, they both need the ball in their hands majority of the time.

The rest of the roster is blah, they need to fill some spot, they need a better center and better shooters.

D-Wade or Lebron need to take a back sit or else this team won't go.

As far as Lebron going to Cleveland things could get dangerous. lol. Damn I missed the introduction oh well am sure ESPN will reply that a million times.

I gotta say I like this LeBron better. He keps his effin' mouth shut more, isn't dancing like an asshole after every dunk and showboating in general. Don't like the Heat or the idea of teaming all those guys up to essentially buy themselves a championship, but I didn't mind them stomping Cleveland to remind people that Sideshow Bob's a piece of shite without a superstar to make him look passable. He was AWFUL and that team sux.
All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:52 pm
in terms of personality, Wade>Lebron
'nuff said.
~LilBallerx~

All Star
Poster Credit: 26
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:34 am
I love watching Wade and Lebron play on the same team. They are very talented... but I still hate the heat. Can't wait till they loose in the first round of the playoffs.
"Hard Work Beats Talent, When Talent Doesn't Work Hard"

Image : 2010 - 2011

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:08 am
The heat losing 4 games... leading to "a couple players" crying in the locker room. PLus, there are reports that Wade is now publically showing his frustration for not getting the ball in the final minute of games (as LeBron has gotten in each of the last 4 games).

Man, i hope this keeps up. I want this team to get a 4 seed in the playoffs.

Return to NBA Forum