YES
50%
NO
50%

Total votes : 6

All Star
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:07 pm
Golden State Warriors (7 - 8) @ Memphis Grizzlies (6 - 9)

Start time: 6:30 PM PST @ The FedEx Forum
Local TV: CSN Bay Area

Probable starters for the Golden State Warriors:
ImageImageImageImageImage
C - Andris Biedrins
PF - Dan Gadzuric
SF - Dorell Wright
SG - Monta Ellis
PG - Stephen Curry

Probable starters for the Memphis Grizzlies:
ImageImageImageImageImage
C - Marc Gasol
PF - Zach Randolph
SF - Rudy Gay
SG - Xavier Henry
PG - Mike Conley

Team leaders:
PPG - M. Ellis (25.5) | R. Gay (21.9)
RPG - D. Lee (11.3) | Z. Randolph (11.5)
APG - S. Curry (5.8) | M. Conley (7.1)
SPG - M. Ellis (2.3) | M. Conley (2.5)
BPG - A. Biedrins (1.0) | M. Gasol (0.9)
Last edited by krome on Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've been a Warriors fan since they traded Chris Webber. Can you imagine how that's like....
Site Admin
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:01 am
Man, we need a win badly.........
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:10 am
Agreed, we went below 500.%
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:27 pm
i say usually... we won't win on the road this year.

But come on, Monta Ellis is home for thanksgiving... he's gonna have his relatives in town at fedEX arena.

35 points + he will score... i think the team wins him this game.
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:30 pm
PAWNO wrote:i say usually... we won't win on the road this year.

But come on, Monta Ellis is home for thanksgiving... he's gonna have his relatives in town at fedEX arena.

35 points + he will score... i think the team wins him this game.

yeah... i read on twitter that him and his wife is hosting a thanksgiving dinner for the entire team in memphis... pretty sick
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:52 pm
We need Lee, man he is so active, we get killed on the boards, hard to watch the games reminds me of last season. Team has no PF and it shows.

If Lee does not play I do not like our chances. Just keeping it real. lol.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 7
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:51 am
warriorsstepup wrote:We need Lee, man he is so active, we get killed on the boards, hard to watch the games reminds me of last season. Team has no PF and it shows.

If Lee does not play I do not like our chances. Just keeping it real. lol.

Its true... we need Lee, or another big... DAMMIT, Udoh and Amundson would be great right now. Instead we are relying on Vlad, Adrien, and DG... I would say BWright but fool probably broke a fingernail this morning and can't play again@

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:11 pm
Man! What did you guys do to my man Dlee?

He misses ,I think 2 games last year, no games the year before,and another 1 game the year before that!

You all will start winning when he gets back agaainst the Timbers. I hope he's in condition,

Just kidding guys, The Ws got the best of the trade...indeed!

vince
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:11 pm
Lee is coming back tomorrow night vs. Minnesota. Probably in a limited role.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:29 pm
Memphis played us tight at Oracle, without Zach Randolph, and we had David Lee, and Monta had 39pts and high fg%. Now - in Memphis, no Lee, Grizz have Randolph, and Monta is scuffling. Even if Monta bounces back, a LOT of other things will have to go right - all the role players stepping up / having career nights & Steph solid to spectacular. Even so, I can't see Andris hanging tough / staying out of foul trouble. I hate to be negative about the team, but the Houston game was the one we had a chance in, I don't see much of one tonight, on national tv no less.
But, W's on tv is still can't miss tv. Just afraid tonight will be like watching a 48 minute train wreck.
I Believe - that Curry and Monta are gonna have a lot of fun playing together for many years to come.
I Believe - we will be the most improved team in the league next year.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:13 pm
AV Dawn wrote:Memphis played us tight at Oracle, without Zach Randolph, and we had David Lee, and Monta had 39pts and high fg%. Now - in Memphis, no Lee, Grizz have Randolph, and Monta is scuffling. Even if Monta bounces back, a LOT of other things will have to go right - all the role players stepping up / having career nights & Steph solid to spectacular. Even so, I can't see Andris hanging tough / staying out of foul trouble. I hate to be negative about the team, but the Houston game was the one we had a chance in, I don't see much of one tonight, on national tv no less.
But, W's on tv is still can't miss tv. Just afraid tonight will be like watching a 48 minute train wreck.

Speaking of train wrecks...

anyone seen that new Denzel Washington flick?

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:48 pm
PAWNO wrote:
AV Dawn wrote:Memphis played us tight at Oracle, without Zach Randolph, and we had David Lee, and Monta had 39pts and high fg%. Now - in Memphis, no Lee, Grizz have Randolph, and Monta is scuffling. Even if Monta bounces back, a LOT of other things will have to go right - all the role players stepping up / having career nights & Steph solid to spectacular. Even so, I can't see Andris hanging tough / staying out of foul trouble. I hate to be negative about the team, but the Houston game was the one we had a chance in, I don't see much of one tonight, on national tv no less.

Speaking of train wrecks...

anyone seen that new Denzel Washington flick?

Wow couldn't have said it any better. Another slow start and we just look uninspired.

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: -3
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:56 pm
Wow ... without David Lee this franchise is completely unwatchable ... just reoccuring themes ... a. another losing streak b. Curry getting lit up by another point guard c. bricks from DWright d. DNP for BW and DLee e. no help from a truly awful bench f. another useless lottery pick coming up in 2011 (Udoh part 2) g. pathetic offense with mediocre defense spells guaranteed defeat

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:01 pm
dareedle wrote:Wow ... without David Lee this franchise is completely unwatchable ... just reoccuring themes ... a. another losing streak b. Curry getting lit up by another point guard c. bricks from DWright d. DNP for BW and DLee e. no help from a truly awful bench f. another useless lottery pick coming up in 2011 (Udoh part 2) g. pathetic offense with mediocre defense spells guaranteed defeat

Without DLee we are missing a BIG part of our offense and rebounding and so its not surprising to see us struggle. First thing we need to do is trade that thing call B Wright for someone that can actually step on the court without being hurt, wuss...
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:13 pm
What's got into Biedrins???
Next

Return to Game Threads