Game Thread: Warriors @ Washington Wizards 2006-02-08

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:05 am
Good thing we didn't trade for Artest his defense wouldn't help us at all. :banghead: :banghead:
Go TMC!!! Those were the days!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:43 am
i dont give a rats ass what anyone says, that game was given to the wizards. the free throw difference of...17-3 in the quarter is all the evidence you need. if you still dont believe that, then may god have mercy on your soul.

shut up 32, i wasnt talking to you, AT ALL. scrub.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:30 pm
OoooOoOoh the big tough cyber-nerd is trying to act hard over the Internet again. Quit while you still have some dignity, tool. Nobody here is looking for trouble. If your stepfather is beating your red-headed ass again, then find other ways to take out your aggression. Picking fights online is naughty and your mom might not take you to the Yu-Gi-Oh tourney next month if she finds out...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:49 pm
"Stepfather".... "mom"...."YU-GI-OH!?"

hahah, and i'm the nerd? i wouldnt be able to put that in a sentence and here you are talking a mess and including dorky stuff like that? once again the hyprocrite in you shines like the flaming ****** you truely are.

if nobody is looking for trouble, dont respond. dont poke your troy murphy nose in everyone's business. i understand how you'd have all this free time not having a life and all, but you spend waaay too much time here and its pathetic to think that you actually think everyone here enjoys your worthless opinions.

picking fights... you're the one using those gay emotions pictures with the popcorn, encouraging scuffles. again, hyprocrite. maybe in the middle of hicklank, aka chico, they dont teach you honkies to be well-rounded people.

go ahead and respond, you'll only be wasting your time. but your sister can wait. you and your cousin can gangbang her tomorrow... ewwww haha. you truely succumb to the depths of idiots when you argue with them.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:00 pm
this deserves it's own, seperate reply.

"NBA, Sin City, music, school, playing sports, and driving too fast!"

hahahahahahaahah.....driving too fast!

oh stop it. honestly....just end it all. what a freakin waste of life. you're cool man, really, super cool. oh, and let me guess, your window is partially open sometimes. you live on the edge my man. i have to take step back and respect your thug life.

you make **** up about be being a red-head, (wtf, you have some kind of sick fetish?) but that quote right there doesnt lie. you wrote that and apart of me died reading that because its just so sad. "school".....wow.

hahahaahahahahah. take care. i wish you change because... you really really need to.

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:32 pm
boys, boys!

I love you both!!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:40 am
Definately a game the Warriors blew! A win here and they would have been on a bit of a roll

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:46 pm
:roll: Ooookay, "Dr"... keep writing paragraphs about absolutely nothing. Great use of your spare time, little girl.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:09 pm
haha its not that hard writing paragraphs. i mean, it probably is for half-whits like yourself, but i thoroughly enjoy roasting you.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:58 pm
"Roasting" me?....

I call you a nerd and use examples of nerd-isms. You retort that I am a nerd and use no new examples (in a nut shell, you scooped the sh*t the threw at you off your face and threw it back). Oh yes, Dr Fag, you've certainly got my number. :roll:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:45 pm
dr. fag.....oh man, how am i ever going to throw that **** back at you?

by the way, that setence didnt make any sense but i understand that tards suffer in many, many ways.

all you can resort to is making fun of my screen name. wonderful, effin splendid. hahaaha, you better take up one of your corny hobbies and "drive too fast," and get the hell out of here.

on second thought, dont, i enjoy laughing at you, you pathetic excuse of life. you call me a nerd and use examples of nerd-ism....hahha you're the true definition. yu-gi-whatever...hahaha, only dweebs know of that and use that in their trash talking.

and finally, roasting, bitch. try to explain what brought you to carver out those stupid "hobbies" and put them on public display. to put you in a nut-shell, you think you're tough, yet you're intested in school and think driving fast makes you a gangster. bzzz, wrong, fu<k off and shut up.

but i know that wont happen. everytime i come here i see "last post by 32." you just have so much to say. i wont even go into the fact that nothing is well thought out/relevant/interesting, etc. so it would be a shame to take away the only bright spot in your sad, pathetic, dark little world. keep it up mang, you're e-awesome.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:30 am
More paragraphs, doc homo? Damn, you got some spare time on your hands between stay-at-home rectal examines. Find a better way to entertain yourself. Nobody's reading your little pages, here (least of all me). I give the section a passing glance, notice you've posted a reply, then leave a parting insult (just because I know you'll respond). If you think I'm taking the time to read your faggy little poetry on this board, then, please, keep devoting hours of your time to thinking up new stuff to write. :roll: Tool.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:48 am
...come on, be honest, you read my ****. and you like it.

it really doesnt take hours, you underestimate me. i overestimate you.

still poking fun at my name? please stop, nothing gets under my skin worse. let this post die man, the warriors lost, and you lost. well expected because you're both losers.
Previous

Return to Game Threads