The NFL thread

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Franchise Player
» Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:22 pm
Randy Moss back to Minesota. Trade looks like it might go down

Franchise Player
» Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:52 pm
Dallas Cowboys need to get there CELEBRATIONS in check.

If they lose any of there upcoming matches against GIANTS on Monday Night... then there out. I really think the EAGLES or REDSKINS are still legitmate threats to take NYG out of the Equation.

Franchise Player
» Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:38 pm
Brett Favre...

I know y'all dont want to talk about him... BUT this season has got me thinking whats in store for him in 2011.

If the Vykings totally stink, then i think there's a chance he could be back (not particulary with Minesota)... i dont think he wants his legacy ending like that. He'd love a title. But i think he wants to retire from a playoff game.

Plus with George Blandas death this year & how everyone talked up Blanda as the original NFL ironman. I could see Brett chasing the final record that he does not own & that's oldest player (49 years old)

All Star
» Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:36 pm
PAWNO wrote:Brett Favre...

I know y'all dont want to talk about him... BUT this season has got me thinking whats in store for him in 2011.

If the Vykings totally stink, then i think there's a chance he could be back (not particulary with Minesota)... i dont think he wants his legacy ending like that. He'd love a title. But i think he wants to retire from a playoff game.

Plus with George Blandas death this year & how everyone talked up Blanda as the original NFL ironman. I could see Brett chasing the final record that he does not own & that's oldest player (49 years old)

I'll bet you any sum of money that this is Brett's last season. He's barely making it through the year. If he plays another year on that ankle he won't be able to walk.

Franchise Player
» Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:00 am
This video is Raider specific, but due to the fact that it;s a KO of the leagues public enemy no.1 Ben "the Raper" listburgeer... I thought i'd share it with all the people who hate the steelers...

Btw for the record, Ben had the last laugh 35-3 :evil:

» Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:47 am
Dude, I think this punch was one of the few times the nation in general was satisfied with an NFL punching another player... typically, the player is known as the idiot, but after reading hundreds and hundreds on comments on ESPN and yahoo, the vast majority side against Big Ben.

Franchise Player
» Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:10 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Dude, I think this punch was one of the few times the nation in general was satisfied with an NFL punching another player... typically, the player is known as the idiot, but after reading hundreds and hundreds on comments on ESPN and yahoo, the vast majority side against Big Ben.

I think people a more sympathetic to Michael Vicks situation... Why would i say?

Michael Vick apologized once & for one crime... It seems Big Ben is apologizing every offseason for treating women bad!!!

Founder
» Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:58 pm
Big Ben is an ass, so I enjoyed that one. I am curious what he said to Seymour.

» Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:42 am
The Pathetic Broncos got caught with illegal video taping.... WITH THE SAME EXACT GUY THAT TAPED FOR THE PATRIOTS A FEW YEARS BACK.

McDaniels is a joke. Hope a firestorm comes out of this (and i hope he doesn't get fired, so the bronco failure continues beyond this year).

Franchise Player
» Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:47 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:The Pathetic Broncos got caught with illegal video taping.... WITH THE SAME EXACT GUY THAT TAPED FOR THE PATRIOTS A FEW YEARS BACK.

McDaniels is a joke. Hope a firestorm comes out of this (and i hope he doesn't get fired, so the bronco failure continues beyond this year).

I hope NFL teams learn from this...

About handing over the reigns to "BOY WONDER"

1st Kiffin & now McDaniels... It's becoming a joke how a 30something year old can come into a franchise and wreck havoc.

I will say this however, Raheem Morris job is safe... he was a youngster & the Tampa Bay Bucaneers probably have the ability to do there research on any "Character" issues and thats why there's been success.

But McDaniels in on a whole new level compared to Kiffin... Way to go into a franchise and absolutely destroy your offense by getting rid of your Probowl QB and probowl WR.

Franchise Player
» Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:29 pm
Mc Daniels is out as the Donks coach. Couldn't have happened at a better time for my raiders!

We've all seen how teams have responded to interim coaches.

It's one thing to get motivated for Arizona, but to back up the following week against the raiders. Arizona game for the Broncoes might give a wrong sense of belief. But anything is possibale at this time of the year

Site Admin
» Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:18 pm
Raiders would have probably been better off with his cheating ass still at the helm for the broncos. This guy was so arrogant and undeservedly confident, I love that the 9ers played a roll in his demise. Gotta feel for bronco fans, the way this guy single handedly ruined their franchise.

» Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:10 pm
He was a douche since day one. Glad that he's gonna, cause I do have some sympathy for the Broncos.

» Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:09 am
Yeah, I am a bit disappointed he was fired... I wanted the broncos to suffer more with him coaching.

Paraphrasing an ESPN Article I read:
* Apparently, there are several patriot sources that have said that he was incredibly dilusional. He would tell people he "made tom brady who he was" (every though brady was a 2x superbowl winner before McDaniels arrived).
* Also, I guess Charlie Weis is considered in the NFL the biggest "arrogant prick" in the business for the last several years. However, when McDanials was in the spotlight, coaches gave the new title to McDaniels. Even one went so far to call Weis bashful when comparing him to McDaniels.

So, us as fans saw who this guy was from the beginning. I am glad coaches did too. I don't blame Todd Haley yelling at this dude, he probably deserved it.

» Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:06 pm
Well, this should make everyone who wanted us (49ers) to lose last game to Cards feel at least a little better:
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/stor ... pn_5995754

Luck staying in Stanford.

He will miss 55 million $ that he was bound to have this year, cause next year there will be a rookie cap. This thing with Harbaugh and Luck is getting crazier every day.