Your screenname, why the f*** did you pick it?

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:31 pm
the street i grew up on in oakland
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:17 am
I actually picked this name when my original name got banned from the 49ers.com board because I was not a Stephen Jackson fan and openly bashed him on that board, I figured no one would know it was me. And it was my screen name there when I discovered this board so I just brought it over.
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:19 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:I actually picked this name when my original name got banned from the 49ers.com board because I was not a Stephen Jackson fan and openly bashed him on that board, I figured no one would know it was me. And it was my screen name there when I discovered this board so I just brought it over.

Don't know about you, but I think that board is just too chaotic. Too many people that have a need to say just about anything to get their post number as high as possible. At least I see it that way.

But it doesn't stop me to read it from time to time. :) Among all those stupid posts you can find some good read...you just need time.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:27 pm
Wow... Getting banned on a football board about speaking trash about a hoops star? I don't get it... YOu must of said something really nasty cap'jack!!!

If the Raiders.com had a msgboard(or if i knew about it) .... there'd probably be gang leaders organizing hits on rivals on there own created. raiders gang thread :)
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:48 pm
Guybrush wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:I actually picked this name when my original name got banned from the 49ers.com board because I was not a Stephen Jackson fan and openly bashed him on that board, I figured no one would know it was me. And it was my screen name there when I discovered this board so I just brought it over.

Don't know about you, but I think that board is just too chaotic. Too many people that have a need to say just about anything to get their post number as high as possible. At least I see it that way.

But it doesn't stop me to read it from time to time. :) Among all those stupid posts you can find some good read...you just need time.

Yeah that place is a zoo. If you want a better 49ers board go to http://bri-cho.com/forums/index.php. It's where most of the intelligent 49ers.com people went when they couldn't take it anymore. There are still some idiots, but way fewer.

PAWNO wrote:Wow... Getting banned on a football board about speaking trash about a hoops star? I don't get it... YOu must of said something really nasty cap'jack!!!

If the Raiders.com had a msgboard(or if i knew about it) .... there'd probably be gang leaders organizing hits on rivals on there own created. raiders gang thread :)

Nah I didn't get banned for talking trash about Jack. I got banned a couple times for spamming 'cause the people there are so stupid you can tell them anything and they'll buy it. I actually started a thread about how I was going to quit my job and join the WNBA and despite claiming multiple times IN THE THREAD that I was kidding, I was still getting "congratulations" posts 4 or 5 pages in. Plus any thread started about Alex Smith is guaranteed to get a response, no matter what side of the argument you fall on.

I think the last time I got banned though was for basketball. Me and this guy posted the "top 50 reasons the Mav's suck" in the Dallas Maverick's thread, one reason per post. I believe there was a lot of "Mark Cuban likes penis" jokes involved.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:49 am
Captain_Jack wrote:
Guybrush wrote:

Yeah that place is a zoo. If you want a better 49ers board go to http://bri-cho.com/forums/index.php. It's where most of the intelligent 49ers.com people went when they couldn't take it anymore. There are still some idiots, but way fewer.

PAWNO wrote:Wow... Getting banned on a football board about speaking trash about a hoops star? I don't get it... YOu must of said something really nasty cap'jack!!!

Nah I didn't get banned for talking trash about Jack. I got banned a couple times for spamming 'cause the people there are so stupid you can tell them anything and they'll buy it. I actually started a thread about how I was going to quit my job and join the WNBA and despite claiming multiple times IN THE THREAD that I was kidding, I was still getting "congratulations" posts 4 or 5 pages in. Plus any thread started about Alex Smith is guaranteed to get a response, no matter what side of the argument you fall on.

I think the last time I got banned though was for basketball. Me and this guy posted the "top 50 reasons the Mav's suck" in the Dallas Maverick's thread, one reason per post. I believe there was a lot of "Mark Cuban likes penis" jokes involved.

Congrats for making the WNBA! You will make all 250 national viewers proud!
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum