NFL PICK-EM 2010

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:59 am
Oakland @ Pittsburgh - Raiders have won the last 2 meetings with Pittsburgh!!!

Cleveland @ Jacksonville - Cleveland been playing great football & Garrard may not have the best luck against these trick Defenses!!!

Washington @ Tennessee - Randy, Vince and CJ back bounce against a very Speed weak defense

Houston @ New York Jets - NYJ... I wish i could offer up a Houston win explanation, but i can't.

Baltimore @ Carolina - Carolina season ticket holders are counting down the sundays until it's the offseason.

Green Bay @ Minnesota - Brett will have better luck at his new home ground with his favorite weapon returning to action.

Arizona @ Kansas City - Todd Haley takes on his former team.. Something tells me he will have the upperhand in this duel.

Detroit @ Dallas - The 2 Thanksgiving tradition football teams meet the sunday before Turkey eating holiday to see whom will be the real talk of the town on this Thursday.

Buffalo @ Cincinnati - Something tells me T.O will put on quite the show against his former team.

Seattle @ New Orleans - Like Ausbiedrins said "Easiest Pick of the week"

Tampa Bay @ San Francisco - Josh Freeman is quite the talent... Unfortuneatly this is a red hot 49'ers outfit who kickstarted there 0-5 campaign in week 6 to the raiders and turned it a "**** out of Andrew Luck" year with a 3-6 mark in WEEK 11. the win homestreak continues.

Atlanta @ St Louis - Matt Ryan is money at home.. But even the stats would suggest his money indoors. Sam Bradford can look to Matt Ryan to where a franchise quarterback can take his team. St Louis is the Atlanta Falcons of 2008.

Indianapolis @ New England - If any team is going to end this incredible Foxboro record in Boston it's the Colts.. Not this time however.

New York Giants @ Philadelphia - Vick, Godlyness one week, Hurt the next... I expect another Kevin Kolb sighting as Michael Vick runs into the best Wall in the NFC... The Giants D-Line!

Denver @ San Diego - I want to pick the Broncs, but it's not happening if i want to beat Ozbiedrins in this tipping comp! Rivers is just too good and the Chargers are top 3 in sacks this season.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:59 am
Oakland @ Pittsburgh - Raiders have won the last 2 meetings with Pittsburgh!!!

Cleveland @ Jacksonville - Cleveland been playing great football & Garrard may not have the best luck against these trick Defenses!!!

Washington @ Tennessee - Randy, Vince and CJ back bounce against a very Speed weak defense

Houston @ New York Jets - NYJ... I wish i could offer up a Houston win explanation, but i can't.

Baltimore @ Carolina - Carolina season ticket holders are counting down the sundays until it's the offseason.

Green Bay @ Minnesota - Brett will have better luck at his new home ground with his favorite weapon returning to action.

Arizona @ Kansas City - Todd Haley takes on his former team.. Something tells me he will have the upperhand in this duel.

Detroit @ Dallas - The 2 Thanksgiving tradition football teams meet the sunday before Turkey eating holiday to see whom will be the real talk of the town on this Thursday.

Buffalo @ Cincinnati - Something tells me T.O will put on quite the show against his former team.

Seattle @ New Orleans - Like Ausbiedrins said "Easiest Pick of the week"

Tampa Bay @ San Francisco - Josh Freeman is quite the talent... Unfortuneatly this is a red hot 49'ers outfit who kickstarted there 0-5 campaign in week 6 to the raiders and turned it a "**** out of Andrew Luck" year with a 3-6 mark in WEEK 11. the win homestreak continues.

Atlanta @ St Louis - Matt Ryan is money at home.. But even the stats would suggest his money indoors. Sam Bradford can look to Matt Ryan to where a franchise quarterback can take his team. St Louis is the Atlanta Falcons of 2008.

Indianapolis @ New England - If any team is going to end this incredible Foxboro record in Boston it's the Colts.. Not this time however.

New York Giants @ Philadelphia - Vick, Godlyness one week, Hurt the next... I expect another Kevin Kolb sighting as Michael Vick runs into the best Wall in the NFC... The Giants D-Line!

Denver @ San Diego - I want to pick the Broncs, but it's not happening if i want to beat Ozbiedrins in this tipping comp! Rivers is just too good and the Chargers are top 3 in sacks this season.

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:36 am
Oakland @ Pittsburgh

Cleveland @ Jacksonville

Washington @ Tennessee - They'll bounce back after last week's disappointing effort.

Houston @ New York Jets

Baltimore
@ Carolina

Green Bay @ Minnesota

Arizona @ Kansas City

Detroit @ Dallas
Buffalo @ Cincinnati

Seattle @ New Orleans

Tampa Bay @ San Francisco

Atlanta @ St Louis

Indianapolis @ New England

New York Giants @ Philadelphia -

Denver @ San Diego

Role Player
Poster Credit: 6
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:46 pm
Week 12 Picks!

New England @ Detroit

New Orleans @ Dallas

Cincinnati @ New York Jets

Green Bay @ Atlanta

Carolina @ Cleveland

Pittsburgh @ Buffalo

Jacksonville @ New York Giants

Minnesota @ Washington

Tennessee @ Houston

Miami @ Oakland

Kansas City @ Seattle

Tampa Bay @ Baltimore

Philadelphia @ Chicago

St Louis @ Denver

San Diego @ Indianapolis

San Francisco @ Arizona
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:51 am
Week 12 Picks!

New England @ Detroit - Tom Brady... Case closed.

New Orleans @ Dallas - Dallas with some form as of late... But Brees is defending a lombardi.. High scoring (both teams score more then 25 each)

Cincinnati @ New York Jets - T.O wanted to join a contender!!! They're a Panthers win away from getting Andrew Luck

Green Bay @ Atlanta - Matt Ryan home record is just too good to go against.

Carolina @ Cleveland - Peyton Hillis did for football what Woody Harrelson did for white man basketball (BELIEVE)

Pittsburgh @ Buffalo - Ryan Fitzpatrick gets a reality check.

Jacksonville @ New York Giants - Jacksonville is the most gifted team at home, not so on the road

Minnesota @ Washington - Childress is gone... Brett Favre runs the show from now.

Tennessee @ Houston - I can't expect Tennessee to win with a 3rd string Quarterback especially seen Houston is the owner of a top10 Quarterback and a top5 Wide Receiver and Runningback.

Miami @ Oakland - Dull Fans vs Da Best Fans.

Kansas City @ Seattle - Pete Carroll will be San Diego and Oaklands biggest fan after this match.

Tampa Bay @ Baltimore - Flacco vs Freeman... I have both these Quarterback in a 2QB fantasy league!!! (i'm benching Baltimore D in the process to have maximum BELIEF points)

Philadelphia @ Chicago - The Eagles will most likely win, but this is a game i need to pick to close the gap on warriorsstepup and aussiebiedrins.

St Louis @ Denver - Team Orton bounces back (in real life) fantasy no chance!!!

San Diego @ Indianapolis - 2 best Quartberbacks on the planet... Playing at Indy is a Colts narrow victory.

San Francisco @ Arizona - Team who won the division vs team who was expected to win the division, The Niners have played awesome in primetime this year (vs Saints & vs Philadelphia)... Arizona will lose this one.

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:29 am

New England
@ Detroit

New Orleans @ Dallas

Cincinnati @ New York Jets

Green Bay @ Atlanta

Carolina @ Cleveland

Pittsburgh @ Buffalo

Jacksonville @ New York Giants

Minnesota @ Washington

Tennessee @ Houston

Miami @ Oakland

Kansas City @ Seattle

Tampa Bay @ Baltimore

Philadelphia @ Chicago

St Louis @ Denver

San Diego @ Indianapolis

San Francisco @ Arizona
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:37 pm
i got philadelphia today against texans...

Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:06 pm
Pawno, have you updated the spreadsheet yet? Pretty sure I extended my lead after last week.

Anyway, onto Week 13 picks!

Houston @ Philadelphia - Vick will badly exploit Texans' secondary.

Cleveland @ Miami - Just a hunch, but I can see the Browns easily winning.

San Francisco @ Green Bay - Packers fighting for top seed in the NFC.

Denver @ Kansas City - Jamaal Charles needs to get 25+ touches a game.

Buffalo @ Minnesota - Vikings can still sneak into a wild card spot...

Chicago @ Detroit - I still don't rate the Bears, but they'll win this one.

Jacksonville @ Tennessee - I keep picking the Titans, and I keep losing, but I'm picking them again anyway.

Washington @ New York Giants - Redskins stink.

New Orleans @ Cincinnati - Saints rounding into form.

Oakland @ San Diego - I think it'll be a blow-out, but you never know...

Atlanta @ Tampa Bay - Bucs haven't been anyone good, they're overrated.

Carolina @ Seattle - Bit of an upset pick, but Panthers have been playing OK lately.

St Louis @ Arizona - The Rams will win their division.

Dallas @ Indianapolis - Manning is too good not to bounce back.

Pittsburgh @ Baltimore - My Super Bowl pick for the Ravens is justified after this game.

New York Jets @ New England - The Pats are on a roll. Going with the home team.

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:20 pm
The Houston Texans defense has issues so Philly get it done

Final choice Philly gets the win, so many Thursday night games latley.

Michael Vick you now have giving hope to all the dog fighters, even u can turn your life around. lol.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:40 pm
aussiebiedrins wrote:Pawno, have you updated the spreadsheet yet? Pretty sure I extended my lead after last week.

Anyway, onto Week 13 picks!

Houston @ Philadelphia - Vick will badly exploit Texans' secondary.

Cleveland @ Miami - Just a hunch, but I can see the Browns easily winning.

San Francisco @ Green Bay - Packers fighting for top seed in the NFC.

Denver @ Kansas City - Jamaal Charles needs to get 25+ touches a game.

Buffalo @ Minnesota - Vikings can still sneak into a wild card spot...

Chicago @ Detroit - I still don't rate the Bears, but they'll win this one.

Jacksonville @ Tennessee - I keep picking the Titans, and I keep losing, but I'm picking them again anyway.

Washington @ New York Giants - Redskins stink.

New Orleans @ Cincinnati - Saints rounding into form.

Oakland @ San Diego - I think it'll be a blow-out, but you never know...

Atlanta @ Tampa Bay - Bucs haven't been anyone good, they're overrated.

Carolina @ Seattle - Bit of an upset pick, but Panthers have been playing OK lately.

St Louis @ Arizona - The Rams will win their division.

Dallas @ Indianapolis - Manning is too good not to bounce back.

Pittsburgh @ Baltimore - My Super Bowl pick for the Ravens is justified after this game.

New York Jets @ New England - The Pats are on a roll. Going with the home team.

I updated it...

I think you extended on warriorsstepup, but i closed the gap!!!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:45 pm
Houston @ Philadelphia -

Cleveland @ Miami -

San Francisco @ Green Bay -

Denver @ Kansas City -

Buffalo @ Minnesota -

Chicago @ Detroit - .

Jacksonville @ Tennessee -

Washington @ New York Giants -

New Orleans @ Cincinnati -

Oakland @ San Diego -

Atlanta @ Tampa Bay -

Carolina @ Seattle -

St Louis @ Arizona -

Dallas @ Indianapolis -

Pittsburgh @ Baltimore -

New York Jets @ New England -

Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:41 pm
Week 14 Picks! I need to extend my lead.

Indianapolis @ Tennessee - Manning has to bounce back, right?

Tampa Bay @ Washington - Jaaaaash Freeman wins football games (against bad teams anyway)!

Cleveland @ Buffalo - Hills all day.

New York Giants @ Minnesota - Just a hunch...

Green Bay @ Detroit - High-scoring game, and let's hope so, for fantasy purposes.

Oakland @ Jacksonville - Sorry Pawndog, MJD is gonna run for 200+ yards and carry my fantasy team to victory against you.

Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh - Steelers by 3.

Atlanta @ Carolina - Matt Ryan is the most overrated player in the league. But Falcons will win.

Seattle @ San Francisco - Seahawks can't win on the road.

St Louis @ New Orleans - Don't sleep on the Saints, right Beast?

New England @ Chicago - Patriots are currently best team in the league, with Brady as the MVP.

Denver @ Arizona - New coach always leads to a win. Plus the Cards are horrible.

Miami @ New York Jets - Jets will bounce back, but they're nowhere near as good as their record suggests.

Kansas City @ San Diego - The Chiefs will end the Chargers' season in this game.

Philadelphia @ Dallas - Good old fashioned shoot-out, but Vick is the difference.

Baltimore @ Houston - Come on Ravens! Validate my pre-season prediction of you as Super Bowl Champs!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:40 pm
I'm picking the colts. Will have rest of picks later.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:00 am
SF@SD - San Diego. The Rivers show is too good (but as a Raider fan i'm rooting for my Niners)

CLE@CIN - Cincinatti. The unluckiest team in the NFL catches a break against the Unluckiest sports market in america.

WSH@DAL - Dallas. Home crowd pick.

HOU@TEN - Tennessee - Randy Moss gets his first win in the Titans colours.

JAC@IND - Colts - Peyton Manning turns it on and makes the AFC SOUTH race interesting.

KC@STL - ST LOUIS - Kansas City starts there meltdown.

BUF@MIA - MIAMI - hard to pick against the Dolphins here considering how hot they been looking as of late.

PHI@NYG - PHILADELPHIA - Michael Vick, MVP!!

DET@TB - Tampa Bay - Josh Freeman is out of this world.. it's a shame that we don't get to see SUH vs McCoy. The best DT in the last 10 years vs probably the biggest dissappointment DT of the last 10 years.

ARI@CAR - CAROLINA, With the Panthers moving to the 2nd win of the year territry, all of a sudden the Andrew Luck sweepstakes look a whole lot good.

NO@BAL - BALITMORE . Something tells me Drew Brees leaves this game with a Ravens D inflicted injury.

ATL@SEA - ATLANTA. Atlanta is the best team in the NFC!!!

DEN@OAK - OAKLAND, Raiders put up 30plus points & the Blackhole gets a healthy dose of Tim Tebow.

NYJ@PIT - PITTSBURGH, Sanchez has been playing awful

GB@NE - NEW ENGLAND, It's not even a hard choice when you consider the health of Aaron Rodgers

CHI@MIN - CHICAGO - Minesota loses the homefield advantage when the game moves out into the elemenets.

Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:15 pm
Pawno, can you have a look at the spreadsheet? It's got my score as 124, but when I add it up, it adds to 130, giving me an overall lead of 3 :mrgreen:

Anyway, onto Week 15 Picks!

San Francisco @ San Diego - Both teams desperate for a win, but Chargers simply better.

Kansas City @ St Louis - Going to side with the home team here.

Arizona @ Carolina - It would be in the Panthers best interest to lose so they can lock up a high draft pick.

Philadelphia @ New York Giants - The Vick factor...

Detroit @ Tampa Bay - This game will expose the Bucs as overrated.

Cleveland @ Cincinnati - Carson Palmer...I remember when you used to be good.

Buffalo @ Miami - Aren't Miami something like 1-8 in their last 9 HOME games? Wtf? Anyway, they should win this one.

Wahington @ Dallas - The Kitna factor...just kidding. Redskins suck.

Jacksonville @ Indianapolis - I really want to go the Jags, but they don't have Peyton Manning.

New Orleans @ Baltimore - The Super Bowl favourites...(I wish)

Houston @ Tennessee...Titans are in 'quit on our coach' mode.

Atlanta @ Seattle - Falcons are still slightly overrated in my book, but they'll win this one.

New York Jets @ Pittsburgh - Just a hunch. Jets are desperate to score some points.

Denver @ Oakland - Poor old Denver. Not even a new coach could get them a win.

Green Bay @ New England - Rodgers or no Rodgers, nobody is stopping the Pats.

Chicago @ Minnesota - Just because...
PreviousNext

Return to Sports Board