Game Thread: Warriors @ Chicago Bulls 2010-11-11

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will David Lee's mini faux hawk lead us to a victory in Chicago?

Poll ended at Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:14 pm

YES
20%
NO
80%

Total votes : 10

Rookie
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:36 pm
It is a blowout and our guards can't keep rose in front of them and our bigs can't block rose. Free passing lanes for rose man they are just moving the ball around and pressuring our guards.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 4
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:45 pm
D Rose still in the game? Someone on their team needs to get ROCKED next time they take it to the basket.

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:46 pm
NVM, thought it was the 4th. Regardless, someone needs to get rocked.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:53 pm
uhhh i kinda expected this

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: -3
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:18 pm
A loss is still a loss ... so far David Lee is outplaying Curry in total value to the team, we really suck when he is out or playing bad. Lousy night from Curry and lots of nice turnovers for the Bulls to capitalize. We need to ship BW asap to the Hornets or a team with a real point guard, because with our guards he looked just bad and unlike Lee he needs a nice point guard to play well (get good shots in the post). Coach T stuck it to the Warriors having Noah, Rose play throughout the game against our scrubs like Vlade, Reggie, Adriens and Lin. I never expected us to win this game of the 5 game swing, but it was one ugly game.
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:33 am
I fell asleep before the game was over (good thing I see now), but how did we manage to get only 7 FTs compared to their 23? That's a big difference, I guess we just had a horrible game by all means.

And I know you guys don't like Rad, but you tend to give a lot more credit to Brandon Wright, and I think he's a lot worse that Rad. He's not a shooter, yet he's not that good inside as well, and can't get rebounds.
Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:09 am
Guybrush wrote:I fell asleep before the game was over (good thing I see now), but how did we manage to get only 7 FTs compared to their 23? That's a big difference, I guess we just had a horrible game by all means.

And I know you guys don't like Rad, but you tend to give a lot more credit to Brandon Wright, and I think he's a lot worse that Rad. He's not a shooter, yet he's not that good inside as well, and can't get rebounds.

I agree that Wright is probably not a long term answer for backup in that position, but I would take him anytime over Radman. I have just not seen him help offensively or defensively and the matchups he's put into make him a liability. Also saw him throwing a little bit of a fit after being pulled in the NY game as if he deserved to be on the floor. Don't need that kind of attitude on a team that's trying to become more positive-minded. I hope they lose him somewhere deep on the bench, than maybe he can have a resurgence if Brandan gets those minutes but still can't produce.

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:31 am
brandon wright is done. he is useless, completely. i have lost any any little love or hope for him. he can't rebound, can't box out. saw andris strething his hands in total dissappointment? yes, brandon wright could play only as 15 player when everyone is injured. without lee, there are no big men at pf on this team. sadly, if lee is out, we are going down the drain, unless small ball would work,to have at least a chance, but then we have to run another offense. brandan wright can't even catch a ball or pick it up the floor. i saw andris diving when this kid was standing. he has nothing except long wing span. it hopefully will let him fly and find some better place or thing to do.
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:00 am
martin wrote:brandon wright is done. he is useless, completely. i have lost any any little love or hope for him. he can't rebound, can't box out. saw andris strething his hands in total dissappointment? yes, brandon wright could play only as 15 player when everyone is injured. without lee, there are no big men at pf on this team. sadly, if lee is out, we are going down the drain, unless small ball would work,to have at least a chance, but then we have to run another offense. brandan wright can't even catch a ball or pick it up the floor. i saw andris diving when this kid was standing. he has nothing except long wing span. it hopefully will let him fly and find some better place or thing to do.

Don't mistake me for a B. Wright apologist. I have my doubts that he'll be in the league in 4 years. But I would rather have him in off the bench than Radman. If that's not a glaring indictment of Radman, I don't know what is.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 7
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:45 pm
This was bad... bad in so many ways. Usually in blow outs you get to see some scrubs play and show the coaches a thing here and there. This is what I saw:

Lin - Absolutely NOTHING. I am a big Lin fan but good lord, if all you are going to do is dribble the ball down court and hand it off to Monta, go sit on the bench my friend.

B Wright - Weak... Gibson man handled him. Soft hands my *ss.. The kid is one demenional, open jumper (WIDE OPEN) or put backs. Length is good but means nothing if you keep getting pushed around.

Vlad - Awful defender and shot isnt there. Can handle the ball much better than BW but that isn't saying much. Without his offense, he is useless.

Adrien - Too good to be true. I was hoping for Paul Milsap rebounding machine here since he was grabbing everything in the preseason but just too short. Although, he didnt play much so maybe he just needs more time. However, you got to take advantage of the time given and he really didnt do much for me. Bulls bench was much better, ASIK dunked, who the .....

Carney - For me, he is an athletic 3 who needs someone to set him up to score. Not confident in his shot, sad actually because he seems to be talented enough to do more. Hopefully, he can improve as the season progress. Again, didnt do squat against the Bulls.

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:03 pm
WARRIORHOG8 wrote:
martin wrote:brandon wright is done. he is useless, completely. i have lost any any little love or hope for him. he can't rebound, can't box out. saw andris strething his hands in total dissappointment? yes, brandon wright could play only as 15 player when everyone is injured. without lee, there are no big men at pf on this team. sadly, if lee is out, we are going down the drain, unless small ball would work,to have at least a chance, but then we have to run another offense. brandan wright can't even catch a ball or pick it up the floor. i saw andris diving when this kid was standing. he has nothing except long wing span. it hopefully will let him fly and find some better place or thing to do.

Don't mistake me for a B. Wright apologist. I have my doubts that he'll be in the league in 4 years. But I would rather have him in off the bench than Radman. If that's not a glaring indictment of Radman, I don't know what is.

i don't think we should get into discussion regarding those two. it's simply isn't worth it. sad as it is.
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:21 pm
martin wrote:
WARRIORHOG8 wrote:

i don't think we should get into discussion regarding those two. it's simply isn't worth it. sad as it is.

AGREED. Too bad Tolliver took his talents to Minnesota... Just kidding. Really.
Previous

Return to Game Threads