Game Thread: Warriors @ New York Knicks 2010-11-10

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will Anthony Randolph have a huge game against the Warriors?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:34 pm

YES
8%
NO
92%

Total votes : 12

Rookie
Poster Credit: 7
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:10 pm
Curry and his passing.... hit or miss... damn Biedrins, make a lay up
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:36 pm
knicks went on a 15-0 run... :banghead:
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:38 pm
Yeah...composure lost. Need to get it back..
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:49 pm
Composure when it counts! Woot!
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:02 pm
these officials are missing some important calls... phantom charge on reggie and 2 and 1's

Rookie
Poster Credit: 4
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:11 pm
wasnt watching. were we playing small ball while they made their run? hate when smart does that.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:18 pm
i think vegas is pulling the strings, im not even kidding

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:26 pm
martin wrote:first live game that i will watch this season. hoping and betting on the win and over for overall score. i think curry will eat knicks alive. and lee scores, at last, 25 points after simple frigging pick and rolls.

hehe, this! 8)
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
Site Admin
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:26 pm
Refs did everything in their power to hand this game to the Knicks. Gutsy win.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:52 pm
this was like the denver game from last year, but the difference is that we came out with a win... i dont ever remember winning a game that had a lot to do with reds......... =\

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:48 pm
8th ave wrote:these officials are missing some important calls... phantom charge on reggie and 2 and 1's

That was the worst-officiated game NBA or otherwise I've watched in a while. I honestly can't see where they were coming up with some of those calls. Couldn't get over-the-back calls on NY because of the perception that we're smallball team even though we're not (usually) anymore?... Good game for Lee. Missed his elbow injury when went he Ice Cube on Chandler (with a right left, right left he's toofless...) better to have his saliva in your blood than Mike Tyson's I guess?!?! All in all, a huge win because they really could've melted down from shitey reffing (I was) but they held on & got the win. Last year's model doesn't get that win.
Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:56 pm
frenchalexander wrote:wasnt watching. were we playing small ball while they made their run? hate when smart does that.

I hate to say it, but is it accurate to say NOTHING good EVER happens when RadMan is in? Seemed to me every run NY made (especially the last one) was when he sat Biedrins's non-FT-shooting ass on the bench and put him in. I see no utility for him at all. Would rather take my chances with them hacking AB. Thank God he's expiring contract.
All Star
Poster Credit: 26
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:46 pm
WARRIORHOG8 wrote:
frenchalexander wrote:wasnt watching. were we playing small ball while they made their run? hate when smart does that.

I hate to say it, but is it accurate to say NOTHING good EVER happens when RadMan is in? Seemed to me every run NY made (especially the last one) was when he sat Biedrins's non-FT-shooting ass on the bench and put him in. I see no utility for him at all. Would rather take my chances with them hacking AB. Thank God he's expiring contract.

I agree that he is not playing well (Vlad). He has had a couple good moments, but a lot of bad ones. You can see that if he played his position, he may have a better chance at not f'ing up... but he was guarding STAT #-o . Anyways, i would rather see Dan G. or Brandan, or even Ardien in more at the 4 and 5 spots. I think they are trying to increase Vlad's confidence, and ultimately his trade value. Even if he does start playing well, I can't see him stayin as his contract, and even his demeanor, do not mesh with the way we are going.

I do agree that they should have kept Beans in... we weren't making shots anyways, they went on a run, and if they fouled us at least they would have been in foul trouble that much earlier. Maybe even gotten some of their guys off the floor. I didn't like that sub... at least give beans a chance at making some shots.
"Hard Work Beats Talent, When Talent Doesn't Work Hard"

Image : 2010 - 2011
Previous

Return to Game Threads