yes
32%
no
68%

Total votes : 22

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:41 pm
No Warrior all stars this year. can you believe our last all star was lattrell spreewell

Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:13 pm
If Paul doesnt go than Baron and Jrich shouldnt either.

We gotta be atleast 500 for consideration.

Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:46 pm
But paul is a rookie his name dosent show up on the ballot

Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:50 pm
If The warriors make the playoffs then I think at least baron should have been on for saving the team.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:24 pm
Baron Davis is putting up some of the best numbers for ANY guard in the West. The fact that he was overlooked is nothing more than an insult. Further proof that the league couldn't give a damn about the Warriors.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:47 pm
#32 wrote:Baron Davis is putting up some of the best numbers for ANY guard in the West. The fact that he was overlooked is nothing more than an insult. Further proof that the league couldn't give a damn about the Warriors.

agree. Baron should have made it no doubt....JRich wasnt a lock I could see it either way with him, but BD is an All-Star.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:45 am
I would take Nash, Parker, and Paul over Baron... all of those teams are winning, we are not. And don't forget that Paul is doing it with essentially the team Baron couldn't.

Individually Baron and J-Rich look nice, but the team hasn't aided from it in the win column, so it doesn't matter. It's not some conspiracy against the dubs or anything.
Here we go again...
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:32 am
Bdavis_Jrich_fan wrote:If The warriors make the playoffs then I think at least baron should have been on for saving the team.

If thats the case then Ray Allen and Chris Bosh should not have made it
One F'ing year and thats it. F*ck!
http://www.myspace.com/djheebee
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:31 am
JRich really has played well this season! Doesn't matter that he didn't make it, the team has to make the playoffs and stick it to everyone!

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:37 am
CouldItBTheChad wrote:
Bdavis_Jrich_fan wrote:If The warriors make the playoffs then I think at least baron should have been on for saving the team.

If thats the case then Ray Allen and Chris Bosh should not have made it

Exactly. Putting players on the All-Star Roster from winning teams isn't the goal; the BEST players are supposed to be the ones on the floor. Baron Davis is undoubtably better than players like Tony Parker and Chris Paul (who are both good, but not better than Baron).
Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:44 pm
Nope you gotta win to be an all star. There are not enough slots for everyone to be all stars. Anthony and Paul didn't make it and I would take either of them over any warriors.
Go TMC!!! Those were the days!!!!!
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:05 pm
The players who are playing the best during the season should be on the team; not the players from the best team. Chris Paul is statistically inferior to Baron Davis, so Baron should be on the team over Paul.

Tony Parker is having a good season... for Tony Parker! But, as far as All-Stars go, it should be the BEST players. Parker and Baron Davis are tied in points-per-game... but the tie breaker would be Davis' 9.5 assists to Parker's 5.9! Also, Baron grabs more boards per game (4.6 to 3.8) AND more steals (1.80 to 1.13)!!! Aside from Parker's FG %, Baron Davis is superior in EVERY category (yes, even FT & 3-point %).

This is plain old highway robbery. There's NO reason Tony Parker (as a single person) is a better player than Baron Davis and the stats prove it! Poppavich screwed over Golden State to put HIS OWN player on the roster. I hate this friggin system.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:14 am
#32 wrote:Baron Davis is putting up some of the best numbers for ANY guard in the West. The fact that he was overlooked is nothing more than an insult. Further proof that the league couldn't give a damn about the Warriors.

He's also shooting pretty bad, and allowing some of the best numbers for any player he guards. I'd pick Nash or Paul ahead of him. I also don't get the infatuation with Tony Parker. He's a capable starter, but he's not as good as advertised. All Star my ass...

To me, J-Rich was the most deserving Warrior this year.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:43 am
We agree on another thing. Tony Parker is a very good option for a starter, but he's definately not one of the league's top 4 or 5 point guards. :roll:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:46 am
Parker has been the main reason why the Spurs have won so much! Duncan is doing less than ever and Parker continues to step up with Ginobili also a lesser factor this season! That in itself shows the worth of this man

migya make the ring fall on ya
Next

Return to Warriors Basketball