Game Thread: Utah Jazz @ Warriors 2010-11-05

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors continue winning at home against the Jazz?

Poll ended at Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:20 pm

YES
83%
NO
17%

Total votes : 12

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:17 pm
Great win tonight...beating Jazz at their own game, never thought I'd see that from the Warriors. Still room for a lot of improvement though (Free throw shooting, second unit was pretty stagnant)...Masterful job from Coach Smart.
Nothing good comes easily...
Rookie
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:15 am
I was hoping we would have a decent start but I never expected 4-1! I'm impressed. But the real test starts 2 days from now, we will see what happens. I just hope the guys can keep up.
My collection of vintage NBA games

http://nba-collector.webs.com/
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:21 am
OK, now honestly, how many of you thought we'd be 4-1 at the start? I know I'm always hoping for a good start, and a good season of course, but in reality, I wasn't expecting this big of a change in our team (good change, of course). Finally we saw that Warriors can play defense if needed, when they have a day off when it comes to shooting. Anyway, I'm thrilled with the team so far.
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:45 am
dareedle wrote:Curry has played sloppy at times making what I call arrogant (low percentage but fancy ESPN highlight plays if they work)... he is still a good player and he redeemed himself in the fourth quarter making clutch free throws and solid play. Most likely he will have an up and down early season until his ankle heals and will play a lot better at the end of the season.

He needs to get his turnovers down, period. No need for you to go on meaningless rants about him every post. We are lucky to have such a gifted point guard. Give him more than 5 games into his second season before you start getting critical k?
Rookie
Poster Credit: 4
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:00 am
Guybrush wrote:OK, now honestly, how many of you thought we'd be 4-1 at the start? I know I'm always hoping for a good start, and a good season of course, but in reality, I wasn't expecting this big of a change in our team (good change, of course). Finally we saw that Warriors can play defense if needed, when they have a day off when it comes to shooting. Anyway, I'm thrilled with the team so far.

I can honestly say that i knew/sensed that Warriors will start this season very good and i had planned to play sportbetting putting on their wins, unfortunately i wasted my betting money on preseason games #-o
Previous

Return to Game Threads