NBA fantasy league 2 - DONE

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:06 am
1. LoGiik - Kevin Durant, Stephen Jackson, Monta Ellis, Joakim Noah, Rudy Gay, John Salmon, Channing Frye, Yao Ming, Anthony Morrow, Tiago Splitter, Michael Beasley, Martell Webster, Rodney Stuckey, Mario Chalmers

Scoring looks real good. Assists looks real weak, rebounding quite weak as well. Threes looks real good, blocks real weak.

2. migya kickya - Chris Paul, Al Jefferson, Gerald Wallace, Marcus Camby, Derrick Rose, Andrew Bogut, Kevin Martin, Ray Allen, Roy Hibbert, Tony Parker, Boris Diaw, Andre Miller, Evan Turner, Terrence Williams

Think I have a balanced team that competes in most categories. Assists looks strong with four PGs that do well there. Scoring looks average, but could possibly be pretty good. Rebounding and blocks look real good with very good bigs. Threes looks pretty weak.

3. Mr. Crackerz - Stephan Curry, Brandon Roy, Steve Nash, Kevin Love, Russell Westbrook, Jeff Green, O.J. Mayo, Andrei Kirilenko, Demarcus Cousins, JJ Hickson, JaVale McGee, James Harden, Ben Gordon, Dejuan Blair

Assists looks very good. Scoring looks average, but could be quite good. Rebounding and blocks hard to tell, looks average, but could be good if a few bigs play alot and well. Threes looks very good.

4. Matti Roche & Fine - Lebron James, Rajon Rondo, Jason Kidd, Marc Gasol, Nene, Blake Griffin, Gilbert Arenas, Chris Kaman, Jrue Holiday, Emeka Okafor, Tyrus Thomas, Mike Conley, Linas Kleiza, Austin Daye

Scoring looks average at best. Assists looks quite good and could be real good, among the best depending on some PGs doing well. Rebounds and blocks also looks rather strong. Threes looks average, but also depends on playing time and perfornace of a few players.

5. Warriorsstepup - Dirk Nowitzki, Carmelo Anthony, Joe Johnson, Carlos Boozer, Aaron Brooks, Raymond Felton, Paul Milsap, Trevor Ariza, Luol Deng, Robin Lopez, Jason Terry, Anderson Varejao, Omri Casspi, Marvin Williams

Scoring looks real good. Assists looks average, but could be quite good. Rebounds looks pretty strong, but Boozer out for a while. Blocks looks weak. Threes looks pretty good.

6. JREED - Dwyane Wade, Brook Lopez, Chauncey Billups, Al Horford, Manu Ginobili, Troy Murphy, Kevin Garnett, Anthony Randolph, Caron Butler, Reggie Williams, Samuel Dalembert, Mehmet Okur, Anthony Parker, Wilson Chandler

Scoring looks decent

7. Zshook - Kobe Bryant, Josh Smith, David West, Mo Williams, Paul Pierce, Andrew Bynum, Marcus Thornton, Hedo Turkoglu, Jameer Nelson, Andris Biedrins, Jamal Crawford, Wesley Johnson, Spencer Hawes, DJ Augustin
8. Hobbes - David Lee, Pau Gasol, Andre Iguodala, Zach Randolph, Darren Collison, Danilo Gallanari, John Wall, Eric Gordon, Luis Scola, Corey Maggette, Nicolas Batum, Beno Udrih, Luke Ridnour, Jamario Moon
9. P'z 7Weekly Wonderz - Amar’e Stoudemire, Dwight Howard, Chris Bosh, Tim Duncan, Jason Richardson, LaMarcus Aldridge, Baron Davis, Devin Harris, Rashard Lewis, Lamar Odom, JR Smith, Leandro Barbosa, Jose Calderon, Shaquille O'neal
10. Guybrush's Crew - Danny Granger, Deron Williams, Tyreke Evans, Andrea Bargnani, Antawn Jamison, Andray Blatche, Brandon Jennings, Greg Oden, Vince Carter, Elton Brand, Carl Landry, Al Harrington, Charlie Villanueva, Shawn Marion

DO REST LATER

migya make the ring fall on ya
Site Admin
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:12 am
Migya thanks for all your help with this as well (and no, that's not to get a nice recap of my crappy drafting)
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:14 am
Migya.. can you sort out the waiver priorities in both leagues.

You gave me the 10th highest priority when i really should be priority 2. (cause i drafted 2nd last)

and in the other league i'm deadlast on the waiver priority when i drafted at spot 7 of a 12 man draft.

the waiver priority is important for me at the start of the season due to early season injuries.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:07 am
PAWNO wrote:Migya.. can you sort out the waiver priorities in both leagues.

You gave me the 10th highest priority when i really should be priority 2. (cause i drafted 2nd last)

and in the other league i'm deadlast on the waiver priority when i drafted at spot 7 of a 12 man draft.

the waiver priority is important for me at the start of the season due to early season injuries.

I noticed that too before and it should have been different, done automatically. I'll have to do that myself, but understand that for league 1, a few people have already picked players off the waiver and so I'll have to put them, in order, at the back of the line

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:08 am
hobbes wrote:Migya thanks for all your help with this as well (and no, that's not to get a nice recap of my crappy drafting)

No problem. I've done this basically every year and it has always been a good, interactive thing on here

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:04 am
MAKE SURE TO SET YOUR ROSTERS TONIGHT GUYS.

THIS IS A WEEKLY LEAGUE, IF YOU DON'T DO IT TONIGHT, YOUR ROSTERS WILL BE LOCKED AND EMPTY THE ENTIRE WEEK.

Migya, maybe later tonight, make sure everyone has set their rosters. If they haven't, can you do it for them?
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:06 am
It sucks, cuz my brother and I agreed on a trade during the draft, so my future picks were done assuming I have the traded players. Therefore, my team roster will be a bit unbalanced. HOWEVER, I play my brother this week, so he will be having the same problem as well.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:21 am
what's the trade?

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:18 am
First timer here but how do I transfer my list of players to the weekly roster settings ?

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:46 am
Go to My Team page. Do the roster "Drag & Drop" for Monday the 25th (Click on Mon, Oct 25). Once you have everyone in their spots, click on "Submit Changes". The spots will not change throughout the week.

Utilize the "Opponents" option to see who your guys are facing for the week. Find the balance between talent, opponents strength, and games played for the week to maximize your teams potential.

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:07 am
fine wrote:Go to My Team page. Do the roster "Drag & Drop" for Monday the 25th (Click on Mon, Oct 25). Once you have everyone in their spots, click on "Submit Changes". The spots will not change throughout the week.

Utilize the "Opponents" option to see who your guys are facing for the week. Find the balance between talent, opponents strength, and games played for the week to maximize your teams potential.

Hey thanks all set here, my hiccup was not selecting the roster for Monday 25th, but am good now.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:18 am
He wanted to grab Curry first overall, but wanted to see if he can get additional value if he drafted durant.

So here is our deal that we agreed to during round 1:
we trade 1st round picks (1st and 3rd overall), he got my second round pick and i got his third (so he was able to move 3 spots up), and we would switched fourth round picks if Love was still available as he was worried Migya could take him (so he moved 2 spots up). He wanted Love, so I got it for him while I made him choose Noah for me. HOWEVER, if Love wasn't available by the 4th round, then the agreement was that he was entitled to my 5th round pick with no player in return.

So Durant, Ellis, and Noah
for
Curry, Roy, and Love.

THIS IS ASSUMING HE DOESN'T BACK OUT.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:38 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:He wanted to grab Curry first overall, but wanted to see if he can get additional value if he drafted durant.

So here is our deal that we agreed to during round 1:
we trade 1st round picks (1st and 3rd overall), he got my second round pick and i got his third (so he was able to move 3 spots up), and we would switched fourth round picks if Love was still available as he was worried Migya could take him (so he moved 2 spots up). He wanted Love, so I got it for him while I made him choose Noah for me. HOWEVER, if Love wasn't available by the 4th round, then the agreement was that he was entitled to my 5th round pick with no player in return.

So Durant, Ellis, and Noah
for
Curry, Roy, and Love.

THIS IS ASSUMING HE DOESN'T BACK OUT.

Interesting. I think Young Bro could've done better letting someone else pick up Curry later in the draft, and then trading with them, but then he wouldn't have as much control over the other players included.

Big Bro gets the better players, and because of KD it's lopsided, but I actually think it makes his team slightly worse (You got better big men stats now, but you lost some of your diversity). Younger Bro came out better after the trade though.
Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:37 pm
No i get the best player in the trade but also the 4th and 6th.
Curry
Durant
Ellis
Roy
Noah
Love

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:55 pm
LoGiiK wrote:No i get the best player in the trade but also the 4th and 6th.
Curry
Durant
Ellis
Roy
Noah
Love

huh? please explain... or is this your ranking of players?
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum