PAWNOZ BACK "BAY AREA" OCT/NOV

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:03 am

October 26th - November 8th

Ok Dawgs.

I'm back in the Bay Area in 3 weeks. Coming for some Raiders & Warriors Games!

I'm going to be staying with JOEL yet again. The Host with the Most!!!

I'll give you a quick rough schedule where you can catch me at... & hopefully we can sink a beer or 2.

SUN 10.17.10: be in the house at Candlestick for a RAIDERS W on the 2nd Fiddle team in the YAY!!! [-X

10.18.10-10.26.10: I'm shooting off to the BIG APPLE for a week, Just in time to get some NYCightseeing & then come back for the Dubs to open there season!

WED 10.27.10 - W'S HOME OPENER vs Houston Rockets - I'll probably watch this game on tv.. I seen the Rockets last time i was out & I'd like to just see it on TV anyways!!!

FRI 10.29.10 - W's v CLIPS this game i'm definately hitting... I really wanna see Baron come back to the Oracle, Stephen Curry dropped a Triple Double on these punks last time, I just got a good feeling like this will be a 'W' for us.

HALLOWEEN SUNDAY: The Schedule gods got it perfect for my venture. I get to see the OAKLAND RAIDERS take on there former division rivals "THE SEATTLE SEACHICKENS" at the MECCA!!! This will be a 'W' for me i think... I think the game wraps up about 430pm & then straight off to a pub probably "RICKYS" to watch the LAKERS v WARRIORS at RAIDER NATION HQ!

There's a few of us going here from the board.

ME, JOEL, MR. CRACKERZ & 8th AVE!!! We are all sitting together behind the raiders bench. It's gonna be a very fun day.

WED 11.03.10: vs MEMPHIS - I could see myself going to this game. Perhaps Monta gets traded for OJ Mayo before the season starts & we can all go boo our former posterchild (in honesty i think we need Moped Mafia)

FRI 11.05.10: BILETNIKOFF CHARITY EVENT: Me & JOEL are headed out to San Ramon Marriott for a Black Tie Ball. Hopefully this being a former Raider HALL OF FAMER event i might just end up meeting a lady with similar interests then me.

SUN 11.07.10: RAIDERS v CHIEFS: On the completion of this game I will have seen every Raiders AFC WEST Opponents in person, I saw the Chargers & Broncos last year at the Coliseum... But what i look forward to most in this game is JOELS WIFE is a RED BLOODED ARROWHEAD!!! It's going to be fun tailgating with Lena as she'd be happy in a silent victory but in all reality if the RAIDERS win then ME & JOEL will make sure she hears it! That Night is the W'S v PISTON so straight to a tv screen to catch that game.

MON 11.08.2010: BON VOYAGE BIG O!- I leave on this Monday to return home to BRIZ VEGAS Australia,

My times out in the BAY AREA will always be fun & i've always enjoyed the time of the Goldenstwarriors.com community that i have met so far. I hope to get the opportunity to meet even more of you Crazy W's fans.
All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:21 am
you should hit opening night
~LilBallerx~

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:44 pm
Perhaps. But i don't like wasting money on sporting losses.

I don't think the Warriors will beat Houston, Don't want to pay for a ticket just to end up watching Monta and Curry sitting on the bench in the 4th Quarter.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:21 pm
Yeah, i am gonna try to take November 1st off work so i don't feel guilty if I stay late while I am at the Halloween game. Gonna be fun Pawno!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:25 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Yeah, i am gonna try to take November 1st off work so i don't feel guilty if I stay late while I am at the Halloween game. Gonna be fun Pawno!

Don't worry bro, if your worried about your fellow work colleagues seeing you on tv at the game, then you just gotta make sure you wear facepaint or mask on halloween so you can blend in with the crowd!!!
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:42 pm
I wont be going to the 9er raider game after all. The Raider fans that i was going with said they had tickets already, turns out they didn't and forgot that they weren't going to the ghost town in Oakland instead of a stadium that actually sells tickets... After today's performance I don't want to overpay for bad seats for a meaningless game amidst a meaningless season. I'll prolly try to catch a warriors game at some point instead.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:40 am
Anyone know any good HIPHOP Forums i could hit about BAY AREA RAP NIGHTS/CONCERTS?

I know Gorillaz is touring to the COLISEUM sometime in October, But i wanna see some real RAPSTARS
Like Too Short or DEL THE FUNKEE HOMOSAPIEN!!!

Point me in the directions people....

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:30 am
cant wait for the pawno to arrive....just to keep all the members in the loop , if Pawno isn't at one of his scheduled events you will find him at the local TacoBell trying to pass a fake work visa in efforts to obtain free food.
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:35 am
JOEL wrote:cant wait for the pawno to arrive....just to keep all the members in the loop , if Pawno isn't at one of his scheduled events you will find him at the local TacoBell trying to pass a fake work visa in efforts to obtain free food.

Nah Bro... Taco Bells was 2008. & 2009 was Phollie Cheese Steaks..

In 2010... i'm gonna find something new to eat... Probably Coors Light and Corn Dip!!!

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:44 am
PAWNO wrote:
JOEL wrote:cant wait for the pawno to arrive....just to keep all the members in the loop , if Pawno isn't at one of his scheduled events you will find him at the local TacoBell trying to pass a fake work visa in efforts to obtain free food.

Nah Bro... Taco Bells was 2008. & 2009 was Phollie Cheese Steaks..

In 2010... i'm gonna find something new to eat... Probably Coors Light and Corn Dip!!!

you gonna dip in some Royce corn hole :shock: ? travel safe see you soon.
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:23 pm
I went to the Garden las night and saw KNICKS v NETS... So Glad Amar'E is out of our division.

But i'm uber pissed that we traded Anthony Randolph... Ma'fu%%As in the front office.

Amar'E and Randolph both hit 3 balls.... D'Antoni working his magic
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:40 pm
My birthday is October 26th. If you're in the bay area you should go to infusion to party up
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:41 pm
Beast Mode wrote:My birthday is October 26th. If you're in the bay area you should go to infusion to party up

Post pics boys if you do meet up. Be great to see you both

migya make the ring fall on ya

Role Player
Poster Credit: 6
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:42 pm
Beast would get Pawno hammered and talk him into a Blake Griffin for Robin Lopez trade :)
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:59 am
migya wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:My birthday is October 26th. If you're in the bay area you should go to infusion to party up

Post pics boys if you do meet up. Be great to see you both

Yeah, that would be fine, just don't post pics where you two are together without clothes...
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum