Anyone interested in my fantasy football league

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:45 am
I currently got 4 spots open in a 12 team league. Pawno, Aussie, and Joel are already in it. Its more of an unconventional league, with divisions and settings. PLUS, it is an auction draft. So it should be fun.

Let me know. Draft is 6pm Tomorrow PST (10am aussie time sunday)
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:21 pm
is it a money league?
Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:12 pm
yeah sure if its free.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:52 pm
It's free. No money involved.

Just PM me your email and I will send you an invite.
Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:13 am
k. I signed up but this is my first so I dont know what to do. I joined the league under fan_lions so let me know
about draft and such.
Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:16 am
Heres the info:
Your live online auction draft is set for Sat Aug 21 6:00pm PDT [ Add to My Calendar ], which is 9 hours and 45 minutes from now. Please arrive at least 10 minutes early since your draft will start promptly at the assigned time. The draft will last up to approximately 2 hours 24 mins.

Test your system to ensure the draft application will work correctly.
Update your player values up until 45 minutes before your draft.
Join a mock auction draft to practice your draft strategy.
The nomination order will be randomly determined approximately 30 minutes before the draft begins.
If you wish to leave this league, you can delete this team.
Leagues that complete drafts (live, auto, offline) after 11:59pm PT on Wednesday, September 8 will start scoring in week 2. However, the commissioner can adjust the league setting "Start League scoring in" to Week 1.
Managers, make sure to check your league settings before you draft
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:19 pm
whats your team name Mullin17?

Well it's safe to say that Aussiebiedrins has a JUGGERNAUT lineup.. It's going to be hard to take down.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:22 pm
MULLIN17 - DOOBIES

Not a bad lineup mate, Great Quarterback, Great Wide Reciever and Steven Jackson is a beast runningback!!!

You'll do good.
Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:08 am
Thx PAWNO. Good grab with BREES and ray RICE and chris JOHNSON! Look for a trade offer from
me at some point. THX JREED23 for the draft help.
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:58 pm
np, it kind of sucked having the two draft screens open since there was only 30 sec to nominate and 10 sec count down after each bid. but overall I don't think I f^ck up too much. I had no idea that towards the end players would start going for $1 - I would have definitely managed my bids differently had I known that. The defensive players really threw me off too - since I had no idea what they're stats are worth.

looks like I've got to get lucky in FA...

Role Player
Poster Credit: 6
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:45 pm
Guys, I missed the auction draft, and autoset my values. As you can see from my team, I probably had some values WAY too high, as I have four studs and the rest is pretty garbage.

Therefore, Brees, Ray Rice, Chris Johnson and MJD are all available. I'm looking for primarily WRs, so hit me with a trade offer. I'll even throw in Lendale White, and let's face it, he's a 20TD back this year :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:21 pm
I sent you a proposal aussie. what you think?

Role Player
Poster Credit: 6
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:27 pm
Hey Crackerz and JReed.

Thanks both for the trade offers. I'm mulling them over. Usually I trade quantity for quality, but with my team atm, I need to trade quality for quantity. I definitely want to trade MJD or Rice (or maybe even both) for a stud and a semi-stud.

I believe I have three of the best five fantasy players in football, so I want to make sure I get fair value for them. I've put in about 14 waiver claims, so I will re-evaluate my team after that, and work out what I like and don't like. But I think it will be impossible for me not to do at least a few trades.

Also, Crackerz, who is "I Hate Tony"? He has an absolute MONSTER team! He has to be the favourite right now. Roddy White for $27? That's insane! There are also a couple of fairly ordinary teams too.....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:01 am
aussiebiedrins wrote:Hey Crackerz and JReed.

Thanks both for the trade offers. I'm mulling them over. Usually I trade quantity for quality, but with my team atm, I need to trade quality for quantity. I definitely want to trade MJD or Rice (or maybe even both) for a stud and a semi-stud.

I believe I have three of the best five fantasy players in football, so I want to make sure I get fair value for them. I've put in about 14 waiver claims, so I will re-evaluate my team after that, and work out what I like and don't like. But I think it will be impossible for me not to do at least a few trades.

Also, Crackerz, who is "I Hate Tony"? He has an absolute MONSTER team! He has to be the favourite right now. Roddy White for $27? That's insane! There are also a couple of fairly ordinary teams too.....

I hate tony and SB All Stars are the two guys that I do not know (i opened it to the public and they were the first two to sign up).
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:42 am
So me & Ozbeans pulled off the Early season trade!

I got Ray Rice & Golden Tate for a very steep price but i won't be looking back & that was Calvin Johnson & Greg Jennings... I'm ready to move forward
Next

Return to Fantasy League Forum